Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

What exactly are you trying to imply? :blink:
That northie >>> southie.. is a fact the bigger problem to solve is - identifying who is who...root of andhra/tenalnga crisis has to be due to their internal north/south conflict. but since andhra is spread so that its not easy to divide just on the basis of lattitudes, there was a vertical split also (if u see the map, proposed telangana occupies north-west of original andhra)... (north>>south and west >> east. So telangana wanted the best part of andhra)

That northie >>> southie.. is a fact the bigger problem to solve is - identifying who is who...root of andhra/tenalnga crisis has to be due to their internal north/south conflict. but since andhra is spread so that its not easy to divide just on the basis of lattitudes, there was a vertical split also (if u see the map, proposed telangana occupies north-west of original andhra)... (north>>south and west >> east. So telangana wanted the best part of andhra)
:WTF: Root of Andhra/Telangana conflict has nothing to do with north-south. Its just that telangana was part of the Princely state of Hyderabad and later was amalgamated with Andhra State thus forming Andhra Pradesh. Telangana region never liked the idea resulting in this conflict which only intensified in the recent period. but keeping the thread in mind, you post might be just a tongue in cheek. If that's the case ignore my post.:P

nikred whats the latest on the telengana/andhra? uzz nri kidz dont know much other than their parents rambling about it. :--D
Are you from the Andhra or the telangana part? Based on that I can tell if you are getting the right information or false propaganda from your parents. :P Right now the conflict seems to have gone into hibernation. It will keep on surfacing though.

I went to the UK , the difference between north and south indians was so vissible there. especially with the girls South were darkskinned, personally not goodlooking, very traditional North most lightskinned, better looking than south indians, modern/traditional mix the weird thing to me was that southies coudnt speak hindi which really surprised me. not to forget southies are cowards they let all people invade hindustan

Guest Gunner
I went to the UK , the difference between north and south indians was so vissible there. especially with the girls South were darkskinned, personally not goodlooking, very traditional North most lightskinned, better looking than south indians, modern/traditional mix the weird thing to me was that southies coudnt speak hindi which really surprised me. not to forget southies are cowards they let all people invade hindustan
Epic trolling :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

:finger: racist kant

pakis still call india as hindustan... what a give away. :--D

some southie are white skinned too :agree: Sridevi-actress.jpg sridevi asin_Bollywood.jpg asin 220px-Hema_Malini_066.jpg Hema Malini

some southie are white skinned too :agree: Sridevi-actress.jpg sridevi asin_Bollywood.jpg asin 220px-Hema_Malini_066.jpg Hema Malini
In fact both Sridevi and Asin are dark skinned. Or let me put it this way: not as light skinned as they look on the camera. I just watched Ready a few days ago and I can tell you for sure that Asin is not very fair.

In fact both Sridevi and Asin are dark skinned. Or let me put it this way: not as light skinned as they look on the camera. I just watched Ready a few days ago and I can tell you for sure that Asin is not very fair.
Northie BS continues. :giggle: What next? Ash is also dark skinned? :hysterical: Wait, wait, she isn't Southie cause she is married to a Northie. :hehe: Wonder why Maharastra's newly adopted son Rajini is dark :hmmm:, where as South's own Kamal is not. :dontknow: More stupidity may be. :finger:

Lol at obsession with fair skin & phaaaast blowing.,. I mean bowling

^^Why do you guys argue fair skinned? Is it in some way superior? :dontknow:
Do we only have to argue about something if it is superior or inferior? :dontknow: The fact of the matter is, in India, skin color is quite varied even in the same region. I have seen dark skinned Bengalis, fair skinned Southies, dark skinned UP'ites and medium toned Punjabis. Yes, some use it to show superiority, but the fact is, even if you are so obsessed, there is bad news for you.