Will IPL fans miss Pakistan Players ?

ShahidAfridi

the answer to my question above is the 'indian subcontinent' not asia. you failed.
I'd like someone to take up on your proposal and call such a league exactly that- Indian Subcontinental Premier League. At least, that will lift the likes of Zion Hamid from the depths of obscurity for some uber-patriotic/religious, Brasstacks-style, ranting on PTV and YT.

With Punjab having Broad and Mascheranos injured and the un-sold players pool being really **** it woud be very un-fair for them to start the comp without 2 of their spearheads. Umar Gul and Shahid Afridi would be good replacements Base price of 100,000 for both of them

With Punjab having Broad and Mascheranos injured and the un-sold players pool being really **** it woud be very un-fair for them to start the comp without 2 of their spearheads. Umar Gul and Shahid Afridi would be good replacements Base price of 100,000 for both of them
Yes, clearly the Pakistan players will miss the IPL. They will not get the money afterall which they actually do not deserve in every sense. After all, you lot do not like playing in India and are often seen crictizing indian fans.

Look, Pakistan has great players. But our administration doesn't care a zilch about our security concerns. Anyone can walk from Pakistan into India with a bomb on his chest and kill our people. This is not on. I would like to see Shoaib Akhtar playing in India, but not at the cost of my nation

Pakistani players certainly deserve to be in the IPL, but they havent been ignored because of their cricketing abilities, they are ignored because of the outstanding political issues between the two nations. So till that is solved, I dont see Pakistani players coming and playing here

Pakistani players certainly deserve to be in the IPL, but they havent been ignored because of their cricketing abilities, they are ignored because of the outstanding political issues between the two nations. So till that is solved, I dont see Pakistani players coming and playing here
It is not that simple. There are many logical reasons. 1. Pakistan players themselves do not want to be in IPL. Remember their comments 2 years ago. And like any business or sport, you do not play a person who does not want to be there in the first place. 2. Keep IPL free of match fixing- you do not want to lower the reputation of IPL and India by having players who have been in the news for whatever kind of fixing. 3. The fans, either fans like each other. Probably there are tons more but these are the main reasons why Pakistan themselves do not deserve to play in IPL due to their own actions.

Not after this- http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=264353 You can't even respect our people, you call yourself superior Musalman's and expect us to play you because your miserable board doesn't have enough money to pay you and run cricket in your country? And all this after you say we are not "good-hearted". Ridiculous two-faced twits aren't allowed to play in our country. You can't live on our money and criticise us too. Thank you very much. And now get back to making your La(w)hore Premier League, which will be a big competition for us.

I hope BCCI keeps Pakistani players far away from this cartoon network.
We do, you guys just don't get the message and come back crying to us to play you, every year. We've had enough tensions playing you in our own country and our biggest bollywood star was castigated for he felt sorry for y'all. And we are not good-hearted. You come, play in our league, make money.... and we are not good-hearted. We get you a friggin world cup, you can't protect an international team, lose the cup, yet we get the ICC to pay you the despite the entire ICC complaining against it.... and we are not good-hearted. You should feel ashamed of your players.

to the thread opener, I hope you knew that this was a bad idea to open this thread. You know that you were going to hear the negative instead of the positive comment you were lurking for! And no, no one is/will miss him except the pakistani population! ... get rid of your pig head chairman BUTT then we can talk ...
hahahhah:hysterical: