Deccan Chargers

Sachin_Rulez

When will they realize that only four foreign players are allowed in a match and the need tor good Indian players (especially batsmen) to be in their side? They had only one decent Indian batsman (Rohit) previously and this time none so far. They showed interest in Yuvi/Pathan but didn't go all the way. Should have gone for Yuvi even if his bid had gone over 2M. Poor selection by picking Ishant. Did he ever come good in any of the previous three editions of IPL or for that matter in any limited overs game? And what about Sanga the whinga? Errr!!!!!! At least should have retained symo. Didn't do proper homework and lost it completely (although I'd say Steyn and White were good picks). CSK, MI and BRC teams look good. :two_thumbs_up:

I agree losing Rohit and Symo is a big blow but :- Cameroon White and the other XYZ Christian are very very good all-rounders ( 2 foreign players ) Sanga as opener + WK + (captain??) - As good as Gillly Steyn + Ishant/Gony + Ojha/Mishra + 2 all-rounders - bowling covered Needed some good Indian batsmen...they have Dhawan who is an opener (not convinced)...they will get T.Suman + Ravi Teja from catchment area but will lose Mohnish Misra to Kochi ( since MP is now part of Kochi catchment area).... I think they will pick some unsold players...as they have quite some money