BCCI controlled IPL 2009 finances

asterix

^^The guy has who has biggest egg on the face since his idol has gone into hiding as a criminal being chased by the cops, is talking about who now? :hysterical: Just because someone doesn't want to keep responding to posts non-stop just to keep regurgitating the same cr@p (like the one you usually do), doesn't mean you accept what is posted. It just means that it is not worth my time to keeping the discussion going. :winky:
Dude, again? You keep on saying, "blah blah blah... I dont wanna talk about it blah blah blah. No point debating blah blah blah" and keep on responding a zillion times, until you get desperate to prove your point, which sorry, you can't, for you are wrong and you know that. The guy was sent documents for "final approval" and even adviced how to go about setting up accounts. And then this is the same guy who says he knows NOTHING and even repeats that before the government, which is called lying. I have lost count about just how many times you have said you are not interested to debate and then respond to a development almost immediately. Make your mind up pal. Thanks & good day. PS - Two wrongs don't make a right and there is no competition for the same. Both were at fault. Accept it as a fact and move on. PPS - Don't respond with a "I don't want to respond" post again.
Really ? Never realised that from your posts.
If there is someone in the board who could've held his own and be respected for that, it has to the BCCI Prez.