VIDEO: Gibbs Racist Comments ( Posted on CVU )

indistani

Re: VIDEO: Gibbs Racist Comments ( Posted on CVU ) It's true - pa ki fans truly are animals. Especially the ones living in the UK. One only needs to watch a few tapes of their '01 England tour to have a good understanding about this. Pitch invasions are par for the course, not to mention their constant heckling and harrassment of other fans.

Re: VIDEO: Gibbs Racist Comments ( Posted on CVU )

Two quotes from a respected poster on PP who was at the game. Now you can choose not to believe it, that's your prerogative, but why would he need to lie?
The "respected" poster is not Khalil, is it Baadshah? In case you have not been on PP for long, he has a well known racist. Just take note of the number of posts he makes on race issues, and lampooning whites & Jews. He thinks Gandhiji was the biggest racist of all.

Two quotes from a respected poster on PP who was at the game. Now you can choose not to believe it' date=' that's your prerogative, but why would he need to lie?[/quote'] The "respected" poster is not Khalil, is it Baadshah? In case you have not been on PP for long, he has a well known racist. Just take note of the number of posts he makes on race issues, and lampooning whites & Jews. He thinks Gandhiji was the biggest racist of all.
Dhondy, ICF has dada_rocks and dsr as two of its most valuable posters, so if Khalil is racist, i would like to know your views on them two?

MP' date=' I began my post by saying that certain fans behave as boors in their backyard, and singled out the Indians and the West Indians, didn't I?.[/quote'] ok so you do admit that Indians and W Indians are as uncivilized as the Pakistanis....yet in your 1st post you singled out PAK.
The use of the word jihad was perhaps unfortunate, but highlights the fact that Pakistani fans are at their worst when they are on alien shores, as if they have a point to make. What point? Well, it could be that they believe in making some sort of statement on behalf of their nation or faith, when the glare of cameras is on them? Remember how some of them called Sajid Mahmood a traitor on English soil, and constantly hectored him for the heinous crime of representing his country? Strong word, that, and clearly shows deep rooted, unresolved issues among Pakistanis living abroad.
That's some idiots calling him names what the heck does that have to do with religion e.g i know a few Indians that i work with who call Monty Panesar a traitor so you think it's because of their religious beliefs that they don't want to see Monty play for ENG?
Finally, I never said that the fans made anti-semitic statements. I said that they singled out Jewish and black players for ridicule. (Ntini had a flag thrown at him) I wonder why? And you really believe the tepid version of events from the fans ejected from the ground? I am sure you are not that naive.
And you really believe the tepid version of a player who has been caught red handed of making racist comments?

It's true - pa ki fans truly are animals. Especially the ones living in the UK. One only needs to watch a few tapes of their '01 England tour to have a good understanding about this. Pitch invasions are par for the course' date=' not to mention their constant heckling and harrassment of other fans.[/quote'] as i said before we really need to look at the tapes of the 1996 world cup semifinal and the Kolkata test match....that has to be one of the most 'civil' behavior that i have ever seen on a cricket field.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: VIDEO: Gibbs Racist Comments ( Posted on CVU ) In both case no opposition player got hurt at hands of spectator and vice versa unlike karachi and toronto episode :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

I am glad he got banned because on field the players are not suppose to behave like 'animals'.
I am sure u must be one of the most vocal supporter of Inzi's mad rush lilke a tribal gorilla in Toronto
That was shameful,he should have been banned for at least 10 test matches.
Good attitude your comaptriot on this board Baadshah though has other ideas about this.. taken from pp's Inzimama feliciation thread for that incident initiated by the pide-piper mig bhai.. here are excerpts.. Baadshah croons in that thread: badxhah22nd April 2006, 07:35 there is point in every mans life when he jus cant take it anymore Apparently being called mota aloo is that pinnacle point of desperation for inzi. The same person got berserk over Gibbs. Well our brother baadshah has this disease of shooting mouth and not backing it up. I am still trying to get sthg subatantiative from him on racist remark in general forum.