Quarter Finals Lineup

Guest BossBhai

Dude' date=' you are looking waaaaaaaaaayyy ahead. I would be happy just to see India in semi-finals :hysterical: Wouldn't mind against which team and where we play the game :smiley:[/quote'] ditto..If we manages to book a semi-final spot, then opposition,pitch,weather conditions etc doesn't matter!
Not waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead really. Just ONE meaningful away' date=' that too probably against NZ.[/quote'] Don't count your chicken before they hatch. And even NZ won't be pushovers as one innings from McCullum,Taylor or Ryder can change everything. Let's take it one game at a time and hope we go all the way :pray:
Don't count your chicken before they hatch. And even NZ won't be pushovers as one innings from McCullum' date='Taylor or Ryder can change everything. Let's take it one game at a time and hope we go all the way :pray:[/quote'] I am not really worrying about the semifinal yet - in fact not even the QF for that matter. I just pointed out the irony that Aussies might get to play us on the only paciest pitch we have in our country.
I am not really worrying about the semifinal yet - in fact not even the QF for that matter. I just pointed out the irony that Aussies might get to play us on the only paciest pitch we have in our country.
Mohali pitch of late consistently dies down after first 6-8 overs. I don't think there's no need for us to be wary of Aussie pace attack or any other team for that matter.
I am not really worrying about the semifinal yet - in fact not even the QF for that matter. I just pointed out the irony that Aussies might get to play us on the only paciest pitch we have in our country.
The credit for that goes to BCCI who has scheduled Q/F and S/F at Ahmedabad and Mohali, i.e. flat and bouncy pitches knowing fully well our strength is spin and venues like B'lore (practice matches one) and Chennai are more suited to our strength
The credit for that goes to BCCI who has scheduled Q/F and S/F at Ahmedabad and Mohali' date=' i.e. flat and bouncy pitches knowing fully well our strength is spin and venues like B'lore (practice matches one) and Chennai are more suited to our strength[/quote'] yeah...whats up with that? what have they been smoking? :idunno:
they can shove their "Rotation Policy" up their :reddy: Its freaking world cup...they should be arming India with turning tracks.
It only matter to us fans not to BCCI higher ups. Do you recall what happened in 2004 when Aussies visited India? We prepared a green wkt in Nagpur coz head of BCCI was Dalmiya and he had beaten Sharad Pawar (head of Mahrashtra cricket) in the BCCI elections. In an effort to extract revenge Pawar ensured a green wkt was prepared for Test Match in Nagpur to snub Dalmiya and Ganguly. And that was the only series Aussies have won since 1960s in India. Those guys didn't even care about Indian cricket and Indian cricket history and all that mattered to them was their petty politics :mad: I have come to terms with the fact that we will never dominate world cricket due to such administrative backup. They only care about money and that's the reason a politician like Pawar is into cricket. For them Indian cricket can go to hell as long as IPL makes them money. After all it was our board who was happy with IPL finishing just 5 days before T20 world cup and didn't care what happened to India as long as they made their money.
The credit for that goes to BCCI who has scheduled Q/F and S/F at Ahmedabad and Mohali' date=' i.e. flat and bouncy pitches knowing fully well our strength is spin and venues like B'lore (practice matches one) and Chennai are more suited to our strength[/quote'] Hi Tony Greig.