Sachin's centuries and India's defeats.

I think he is emphasising on "Shani Ka Prakop"..An invisible force which forces India to lose whenever Sachin makes 100. The moment he crosses 100, this evil force triggers events which makes India to lose. :giggle: I thought todays kids were non-superstitious..
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Instead of staying on the topic/discussion, vaibhav comes up with a gem - "I work as a developer for so and so company". Vaibhav: When you posted that - it gave quite a good idea about your maturity and to some extent IQ also. And now you have substantiated that by saying " I have a certificate signed by Bill/Balmer". You should avoid such statements, esp on internet, when you have no idea who the other guys are. Just because people come here to discuss cricket, does not mean that they know nothing beyond cricket. IQ or not, one thing is for sure, however much/less of it you have, you are not putting it to good use. e.g. Some one joked that you must be developing bugs ( going by your logical reasoning on this thread). It is expected from a decent developer that there is no such thing as bug-developer. But it means that you with your erroneous logical reasoning you are more likely to write buggy code. hence the need of testing and once testers cant also catch bugs, it is required to have support, BPO kind of departments to help people use the buggy products. But - its just a joke - don't take it to heart. I have not seen a single programmer in my 12+ years of experience who can claim to have written completely bug free code. You cant even write a 100% bug free "hello world". As for IQ - I can guarantee with fair amount of confidence (99%) - that you never even sat for a real IQ test and use such statements to hide your insecurity and/or whenever you start losing ground on the arguments.

One last try .... could you tell me how we would have won the match had the scores of SRT and VS been swaped ? we would have ended up with the same score of 296. ( You havent given any reasons for that except proclaim that we would have won ) . So pls tell me how we would have magically ended up defending that score of 296.
I have given, read that post again...
Answer these questions - how is it the fault of a batsman if the bowlers don't bowl well after the batsman has scored a 100? or how is it the fault of batsman if after he scores a 100' date= provides a solid opening to the team and then gets out and the rest of the batting follows him in a space of 29 runs?? or how is it the fault of a 37 year old man who, after scoring a 100, is throwing himself all around the field in order to save each possible run but others like Munaf/Nehra etc are fielding as if a few extra runs given in the field don't matter at all??? or how is it the fault of a batsman if the bowlers give away 350 against Aus (Hydesrabad ODI) but still that man goes out and makes 175 runs, gets out with 18 runs needed for victory and the rest of the batsmen cannot make those runs????
But the consistentcy of the 100s being scored has been almost the same throughout the career, so how (or rather why) is it that the same 100s that resulted in India's win from 1989 to 2006 are resulting in loss from 2006 onwards?? The answer is simple - earlier the rest of the team also contributed when he scored a 100 but now the rest of the players do not perform well when Goddy scores a 100 - they are the ones you should blame for these losses. He was scoring 100s earlier also and he's scoring 100s now also, so how come he's responsible for India's winning% going down :dontknow: How could you say with certainty that people are more interested in "recent" records and even more importantly, how do you define the term "recent" - what criteria have you used in order to come to the conclusion that the period from 2006 onwards is to be classified as "recent" ??? Why not take the period from 2007 onwards - India's winning% has been 58.2 since 2007 BUT when Goddy scores a 100 it goes up to 62.5% - maybe thats why you took the period from 2006 as "recent". then whats your aim???
were those matches against the minnow practice matches??? or did the minnows specifically bowl easily to Goddy but bowled good balls to the other batsmen so that the other batsmen were not able to score runs while Goddy scored 100s so you are inclined to exclude these matches from the total score???
@Vaibhav_Dhoni These questions still remain unanswered.
Only awestruck and insecure noobies like you would carry it to to show it off their non-MS contacts
I was an MSFT till very recently(a few months back).
That proves Howard's point. That only insecure noobies like you would want to show off, esp even after you have left the place. Which is what you just attempted to do here.. :haha::haha:
SInce 2006, Win %age in Sachins hundreds 50%. over-all win %age: 56% Since sachin's debut, Win %age in Sachins hundreds 64.8%. over-all win %age: 46% Following could be factors that might be working together, not necessarily one-at-a-time in each match, as a reason why we see those stats: 1. Sachin's ton affects performances of other players in the sense that they: ->can get overconfident or overjoyed or lax. Maybe thinking in their sub-conscious that their best batsman has dominated, so they should win relatively comfortably. ->are in awe of sachin's performance so they dont perform their own roles as expected. -> Feel pressurized by greater win expectations by the crowd after the hundred. This factor could be partly responsible for india losing 9/29 Vs SA and 7/23 Vs england and then letting them make 338. 2. (Suggested by Outy) Sach scores more tons per innings than any other batsman. So the win %age in Tons should obviously be closer to teams overall win %age than for any other batsman. Hence, in sach's case, it cant be 80-85% like it is for other batters. This factor AUTOMATICALLY includes all flaws in team's quality. 3. Failure on sach's part to finish off close games like the one Vs Aust where he got out just 19 runs short of victory. 4. Bad luck Pls also Note that, Every factor isnt necessarily working in every single match, like there are only a few matches where factor#3 is applicable!! all are welcome to add or debate the factors....
Where I blame sachin for factor 1. And point me to that post too.
now if thats not blaming, then I don't know what is!!