England v WI 1st Test match

King

Re: England v WI 1st Test match Pretty good fightback from WI, I reckon. Thought they would be bowled out for 250 when the 5th wicket fell. Chandrapaul gutsy and crab like as usual, Bravo doing his usual stuff, but Ramdin's little gem has made the biggest difference. A proper little fighter, with a lot of talent, Ramdin. Very underrated.

Re: England v WI 1st Test match ^^ was very impressed with monty, i must say. harmy is back to his brisbane ways. on a good note for Poms, heard simon jones is fit again and bowled around 35 overs. i think hoggy's injury took much sting out of the Pom attack. windies got lucky and dodged a bullet there. bravo's knock was entertaining, but, yeah, ramdin was the revelation.

Re: England v WI 1st Test match Three identical LBWs by Asad Rauf, and of course, Agnew & the Pom commentators are all praise for him. Problem with Rauf is that he is too inconsistent. He'll negate those same appeals when WI bowl. He royally screwed India in SA with some very inconsistent decision-making.