No Laxman or Yuvraj!

kumble_rocks wrote:Did you

Did you even watch that SA series. I watched the whole series and stats can be misleading. Sachin never scored in the second innings all the three test matches when it mattered the most. On form ' date=' laxman cannot be dropped over ganguly or sachin.[/quote'] Er I ask you have you watched indian cricket over the last 15years. For you to talk about Sachin like this means you have not. His first test series since an elbow injury and you nit pick over him. UNBELIEVABLE :eek:

kumble_rocks wrote:Did you

Did you even watch that SA series. I watched the whole series and stats can be misleading. Sachin never scored in the second innings all the three test matches when it mattered the most. On form ' date=' laxman cannot be dropped over ganguly or sachin.[/quote']You probably missed the 1st innings which was the hardest to bat.

dsr wrote:kumble_rocks

Did you even watch that SA series. I watched the whole series and stats can be misleading. Sachin never scored in the second innings all the three test matches when it mattered the most. On form ' date=' laxman cannot be dropped over ganguly or sachin.[/quote'] Er I ask you have you watched indian cricket over the last 15years. For you to talk about Sachin like this means you have not. His first test series since an elbow injury and you nit pick over him. UNBELIEVABLE :eek:
DSR Bhaiya , I have watched cricket for the last 25 years and yes , sachin is unbelievable player. But , can you justify laxman being dropped again and again for no reason. Keep in mind that , he was instrumental in the first test victory for scoring match winning 72 in the second innings versus SA. He had fairly decent SA test series. On current form , how can he be dropped ? Me thinks, he lacks corporate backing unlike other prima donnas in the team.

Since you're going on and on Since you're going on and on about the sponsors, god father, mafia, and what not, what exactly dhoni did in SAF that guarantees his position when KKD is doing better and by all accounts is a better keeper as well.

Ganguly, Jaffer and Dravid Ganguly, Jaffer and Dravid are the only ones who deserved their slots in the batting order. The likes of Tendulkar who haven't scored since god knows when, should have been dropped, but oh - imagine the outcry over that. Drop Tneudlkar ?!?!?!? what a travesty !! :jawdrop:

Re: No Laxman or Yuvraj!

DSR Bhaiya , I have watched cricket for the last 25 years and yes , sachin is unbelievable player. But , can you justify laxman being dropped again and again for no reason. Keep in mind that , he was instrumental in the first test victory for scoring match winning 72 in the second innings versus SA. He had fairly decent SA test series. On current form , how can he be dropped ? Me thinks, he lacks corporate backing unlike other prima donnas in the team.
Agree laxy should be in team. I am saying he should be in team for ganguly!