India v Bangladesh 4th day 1st Test

King

Re: India v Bangladesh 4th day 1st Test 57.1 Powar to Mashrafe Mortaza, SIX, flighted on off stump, Mortaza takes a few paces down and lofts straight down the ground 56.5 RP Singh to Shahadat Hossain, FOUR, and another, same stroke and the same result, Hossain gaining in confidence with another controlled glide past gully 56.4 RP Singh to Shahadat Hossain, FOUR, the length was just a fraction closer to the batsman, allowing Hossain to glide it past gully to the third man boundary Bangles avoid follow on...And now they can cliam they won the Test Match

Re: India v Bangladesh 4th day 1st Test

57.1 Powar to Mashrafe Mortaza, SIX, flighted on off stump, Mortaza takes a few paces down and lofts straight down the ground 56.5 RP Singh to Shahadat Hossain, FOUR, and another, same stroke and the same result, Hossain gaining in confidence with another controlled glide past gully 56.4 RP Singh to Shahadat Hossain, FOUR, the length was just a fraction closer to the batsman, allowing Hossain to glide it past gully to the third man boundary Bangles avoid follow on...And now they can cliam they won the Test Match
Wow... that's some hitting by Mushrafe. The 4 sixes in the 2nd ODI isn't a flash in the pan then :shrug: Is it a lost opportunity for India already? I thought India had a chance if they could get them to follow on.

Re: India v Bangladesh 4th day 1st Test What's wrong with this Indian team? They can't clean up the tail at all. I've been seeing this team since the time they visited West Indies and they have been struggling to get the tail out quickly. I've lost count how many times the top 5-6 guys have scored ziltch while the tail has pretty much wagged every other time. There must be something really terrible with this team as for claiming the tail goes. Either they are way too excited they got the top few out easily or they are just way too complacent.

Re: India v Bangladesh 4th day 1st Test

What's wrong with this Indian team? They can't clean up the tail at all. I've been seeing this team since the time they visited West Indies and they have been struggling to get the tail out quickly. I've lost count how many times the top 5-6 guys have scored ziltch while the tail has pretty much wagged every other time. There must be something really terrible with this team as for claiming the tail goes. Either they are way too excited they got the top few out easily or they are just way too complacent.
They only thing i would say is this mortaza is quite good. He actually looks a genuine all rounder

Re: This is ridiculous! Even against Australia our openers have done better than this! 0/1 in 4 overs! Maybe Dravid is aiming for a draw!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: I can't stand Whatmore. He has this smug grin like a cat licking cream. When Mortaza saved the follow on he was clapping and hanging out of the balcony like a gunda. He'll repeat the same drama every day when he's with India - more cameras! :help:

Re: India v Bangladesh 4th day 1st Test One more to the list of hatees - ARUN LOL Even I could see that the ball was missing leg, and he's sucking up to the Bengalis by saying it should have hit leg stump! Man, I miss Ravi and Manjrekar.