Any wrestling fans here?

glogirl

@SJ I started to like wrestling for its amazing storylines(thinking it to be real) it had in the early 2000's plus i love stunts like hurricarana, moonsault. tornado ddt swanton etc. so i started watching it
i start watching from 2001, Benoit impress me and i become his fan for life, i like bigboss theme, shelton benjamin was also good but from 2007 i stop watching when benoit died,:(( watch sometimes for undertaker and khali.

i start watching from 2001, Benoit impress me and i become his fan for life, i like bigboss theme, shelton benjamin was also good but from 2007 i stop watching when benoit died,:(( watch sometimes for undertaker and khali.
How did you started watching in 2001,Wrestling was banned in India in 2001 :hmmm:

it is totaly full of crap post 2006. i watched from 2003... great feuds that hhh hbk, storyline and benoit coming in the middle. eddie kurt fued, undertaker kane fued was all great. i also liked trish and lita storyline with christain and jericho. i loved to see two women beat the crap put of men. but now no hardcore matches..cena started to be boring. stupid storyline. useless gimmicks.

it is totaly full of crap post 2006. i watched from 2003... great feuds that hhh hbk, storyline and benoit coming in the middle. eddie kurt fued, undertaker kane fued was all great. i also liked trish and lita storyline with christain and jericho. i loved to see two women beat the crap put of men. but now no hardcore matches..cena started to be boring. stupid storyline. useless gimmicks.
i think with age we gets boring from wrestling i think its a kids watching stuff in india

:hmmmm: by internet and in ten sport/star sport or espn cant remember channel name
Before 2001 wrestling used to come on ESPN(I miss those days :(() but after a year gap,in June 2002 Wrestling again started airing but on Ten Sports

Before 2001 wrestling used to come on ESPN(I miss those days :(() but after a year gap' date='in June 2002 Wrestling again started airing but on Ten Sports[/quote'] THOSE day i was new to cable tv, actually i start watching cable tv from 2001.