Any wrestling fans here?

glogirl

SJ have that music in fact I've downloaded most of my fav wwe theme in one night when my coll raised the ban on sites for some maintenance work... but chris benoit one of my all time fav with break it down and lovepassionenergyfury.

SJ have that music in fact I've downloaded most of my fav wwe theme in one night when my coll raised the ban on sites for some maintenance work... but chris benoit one of my all time fav with break it down and lovepassionenergyfury.
this thread made my all memories get alive again, i can't forget those days,coming from school and watching wrestling from 5 to 7 pm. beniot end was very terrible i must say, but i am still his fan.

i can't forget those days,coming from school and watching wrestling from 5 to 7
me too......... school gets over at 4.30. i used to peddle my cycle very fast and make to my home within ten minutes......... then there will be a dilemma wwe or pokemon in the end wwe!!! the first match i saw was survivor series SCSA team vs bissoff. shawn was unbelievable.

I was never a very, very big fan of WWE. Usually I went to the internet and saw the results beforehand and if any match seemed interesting then only I watched Raw or Smackdown. It was more about cricket and then football along with a bit of tennis and F1 and then WWE for me.

me too......... school gets over at 4.30. i used to peddle my cycle very fast and make to my home within ten minutes......... then there will be a dilemma wwe or pokemon in the end wwe!!! the first match i saw was survivor series SCSA team vs bissoff. shawn was unbelievable.
me too, those days i had a big crush over wrestling,even in morning while going to school i uses to watch highlight.

I used to watch each and every episode of Raw and Smack down till 2006' date='then it became kind of boring with new wrestlers and new gimmicks never excited me :headshake:[/quote'] i watched till chris beniot death after his death i stop following wrestling but sometimes watch undertaker fight.

reommend some for me which will make my friends :woot:.:--D
just random 1. ortan old theme 2. fire burns -punk 3. john cena- rapper gimmick 4. the hardys 5. divide the day smack down 6. old raw theme groove in to the music 7. viva la raza 9. evolution 10.one of a kind RVD