Any wrestling fans here?

glogirl

no i used to live like a DON in college days.:proud:
i had my +2 revision exams the next day. i was begging my mom to let me see the match. and i studied after the match all night long......................... u know what happened the next day i exam hall......... i slept.

i had my +2 revision exams the next day. i was begging my mom to let me see the match. and i studied after the match all night long......................... u know what happened the next day i exam hall......... i slept.
that final day i was in college i bunk my classes and reached home watched full match with family.:--D

@gf what was that theme of raw before the groove into the music and after the attitude. that was kickass. it also will start with some music and in middle RAW... word will come. pls don't embed the vid just paste the link. i cant get access to embedded vid in ICF.

I also had my Maths exam the next day. But I still watched India winning the World T20 and then almost the whole class failed in the exam the next day :giggle:

I also had my Maths exam the next day. But I still watched India winning the World T20 and then almost the whole class failed in the exam the next day :giggle:
our class too except for three pandu padips. who are in the same college with me.