Any wrestling fans here?

glogirl

Eddie was taking drugs 2 weeks before his deah he was booked to win the title that day he died while brushing his teeth in his room
:nono: Legend Eddie wasn't taking drugs..where do you get these stories from. He did drugs but he was clean since WWE's program to clean the biz in mid 2000's.

Eddie was taking drugs 2 weeks before his deah he was booked to win the title that day he died while brushing his teeth in his room
against batista? they were like realy very good together, but eddie was cunnig though. i like his slogan"i'm your papi"

I like Goldust. Very under rated. He seems to have brought a new dimension to the Attitude Era with his controversial character. No one could have played it better than him. He is Dashing Cody Rhodes bro, btw.
Golddust was a wrestler who was there in the business for so long but never won WWE title,though I liked his pshycotic character and his wig :giggle:

Zelig thru wrestling sites even i loved Eddie but think it was also on Wiki him' date='Benoit,Holly,Kenedy,Edge were receiving drugs.Kenedy was suspended for 2 months i think[/quote'] They did drugs but Eddie went clean long back before his death, IIRC. But things he did in the past came back to haunt him.