Any wrestling fans here?

glogirl

Eddie Guerrero' date='he lied,he stole ,he cheated,what a wrestler ,R.I.P[/quote'] in heaven the angel told him you are charged with stealing. of a million hearts. i liked his days with chavo and chyna also batista. was very very funny. viva la raza..............

in heaven the angel told him you are charged with stealing. of a million hearts. i liked his days with chavo and chyna also batista. was very very funny. viva la raza..............
Ya I rememeber the storyline,where he and Chyna were shown to be in a relationship,great days those :haha:

Lawler is a great character ' date='nice fun listening to him,always favours the negative character[/quote'] Oh, ya! Him n JR :icflove: Lawler was a damn good wrestler as well. He is the most decorated pro-wrestler in the history.

He should burn in hell the man killed his wife and next day his 7 year old son and then again next day the coward committed suicide.
that was also the effect of drugs he took. he had some mental trauma. plus debra once complained that SCSA brutally attacked her. wwe fired her as he was an icon then as it brought disgrace to his reputation.