Must watch for 9/11 conspiracy theorist

Guest dada_rocks

Hey man' date= i already did- didn't you know that the Pentagon has a gigantic hoover vaccum parallel universe portal installed inside of it ? Its like a stargate behind the building walls. :haha: Hey man, when there are people here who don't bat an eyelash when a building collapses on its footprints without any lateral collapse due to totally random events(ie, a plane just flies into a random part at a random point), do you think they possess enough analytic skills or scientific knowledge to see your much more advanced ( but still pretty valid) zero resistance free-fall ?
It's amazing how none of the people that buy the Gov't's line 100% can't answer a single question. I put up a video of a CNN reporter simplying saying: "There's no plane here. Abslutely nothing." And still--they're stuck on the jingoism--they simply are not watching a single video, or reading a single line. From the looks of it, some of the naysayers sound like they know a thing or two about physics or at least have some general knowledge. But they still don't take the time to simply think about the simple stuff: free-fall collapse, fire melting AN ENTIRE STEEL NETWORK (:hysterical:), and your hoover vaccum :haha:.

Zoots What did the US Govt stand to gain out of all this ?
Good questions BB--I have answered all the questions that are given to me in my previous posts ... ... but I guess I have to repeat: Global power. 9/11 was an event used to invade countries, get access to natural resources, make puppet regimes out of the new gov't's and set up military bases in more locations around the world. Just look at the American Empire ... it's expanded like hell after 9/11. That was the point.

And so' date=' once again, a fascinating 'debate' degenerates into schoolboy namecalling (posts #55 & #60). How sad.[/quote'] You're right. I didn't want to do that--but I'm not gonna remain prostrate either. The actual body of the post was written cleanly and lucidly, I think.

You call expansion in Sheet holes like Afghanistan and Iraq at the expense of nearly half a trillion dollars as a sign of "expansion" and "Global Power"... :embaressed_smile:
Afghanistan : a. serves as a good base to control the supply of ME oil to India and China. Both had been building pipelines from Iran thru Afghanistan. b. Good for threatening Iran c. In the aftermath of 9/11, US public bayed for blood. Afghanistan was easy meat. d. Also good for keeping an eye on Russian and Central Asian oil. Eyeerak : a. You call the second biggest oil reserves known in the world a sheet hole? What are you? " nearly half a trillion dollars" : a. if it is indeed as much, well... isn't it a nice way of looting your avg Merkin citizen taxpayer to fill your coffers and those of your bosom buddies, Halliburton, Bechtel, Verizon, MacDee etc? b. besides, isn't much of the above being recouped through sale of Eyeraki oil? That's a cosy case of frying the fish in its own oil, I'd say.

So why was China sleeping and is pretty much still sleeping over the issue of afghanistan ? Even after 9/11 they dont have a presence in Afghanistan .. and US troops in Afghanistan have been actually reduced since then. Eyeraqs Oil reserves are hardly economically viable .... due to the political unrest in that country and the utterly crappy and inefficient refineries built in the 50s and 60s by Russians. And actually Venezuela has more oil reserves than Eyeraq. Moreover the oil supply from Bahrain and Saudi has never been in question as the regimes there are US friendly.
Bhaiya, Aap bar bar US ko itna support kyon karte ho ? Agree that 9-11 conspiracy is far fetched to say the least , but surely the idea that US fought this war to gain for freedom for Iraqi people is akin to British colonizing Asia and Africa in the name of bringing civilization.

If you answer my questions on why you support past genocidal rulers in India I will also answer your question.
How is that relevant to topic at hand ??
In the absense of any concrete gains comming out of the Eyeraq invasion what else do you want me to believe in ?
Sweet Jesus in Heaven ! So , you agree then that British colonized India so that savages like you and me could be civilized ?

nothing Other than me extending you the same courtesey as you do to me in other threads ...
What Rubbish ! You are the one who keeps shifting the flag post. My sincere advice would be to stick to the topic at hand and not discuss out of scope topics.
oye ... last time I checked our countries name was never "Eyeraq" ... read my post again.
I read your post. It's the same cra.p which "Fox news" and other neo-cons want the world to believe. BTW , why so much anger dude . Take a chill pill. My observation was based on your "Eyeeraq" post and I was frankly dumbfounded by it's contents. It's as far fetched as the 9-11 conspiracy theory,

Respond to my questios in those threads KR ... that is if you want the same courtesey extended to your posts. Thats all Iam saying.
When did I not respond ?
Where did fox news come in here.
Is it purely coincidental that they share the same view as that of yours when it comes to Iraq ?
Iam not angry at all. I got plenty of patience to talk to people who swear by PC ness . Iam just the opposite.
Then why not debate CC who has got the time, patience and skill set to debate you ? Agree that he can be abusive towards you sometimes, but surely you can ignore that if you have so much patience. After all DR still debates him !
Next time try to ask for clarifications before jumping the gun.
Honestly , your post needed no clarifications. I can pretty much gauge your line of reasoning. While I can agree with you on certain things , I am just surprised that you don't hold certain segment of society like the Thackereys , Modis , Bush administration etc to the same scrutiny and litmus test that you seem to hold Islamic subjects.

So why was China sleeping and is pretty much still sleeping over the issue of afghanistan ? Even after 9/11 they dont have a presence in Afghanistan ..
China entering into bilateral partnerships with African countries historically shortchanged by rapacious Euro/Merkin has already caused Doomsday predictions in Western news media and seats of government. Imagine what would happen if they tried to do what the US did to Afghanistan. Then think over the following truism — why is it true that you and so many other desis (esp ones settled in the US or hoping to make the one way cattle class trip to the promised land) are ready to give the US the kind of long rope that you would be loath to give to your own motherland's national government?
and US troops in Afghanistan have been actually reduced since then.
Proving what? US troop presence has also decreased in Germany/ Korea/ Japan/ Turkey since the respective wars were conclusively won and puppet governments installed there.
Eyeraqs Oil reserves are hardly economically viable .... due to the political unrest in that country and the utterly crappy and inefficient refineries built in the 50s and 60s by Russians. And actually Venezuela has more oil reserves than Eyeraq. Moreover the oil supply from Bahrain and Saudi has never been in question as the regimes there are US friendly.
Political unrest has happened after the war and occupation became facts. Because of major bungling and overconfidence on the part of the evangelical Crusaders. As for Venezuela, the Bushmen bungled big time there. Their CIA orchestrated coup got overturned and now Chavez is stronger and showing beta Bush the middle finger. 30 years down the line, when oil supplies will have dwindled everywhere, US plans to have sole control over all the available resources. Thats what is called longue duree planning. Their plan is working just fine. With the willful blind eye of those sections of the world population who are under the delusion that the trickle down effect of such a world system will benefit them and their families in the long run. Do remember the truism: It's better to be the enemy of America than it's friend, because you never know when the tables might turn. If you don't believe me, ask Saddam/OBL/Manuel Noriega/various other tinpot dictators in Africa and ME and Lat Am who realized it a bit too late.

Guest dada_rocks

tum log kya discusison kar rahe ho... u can't in ur right mind think ( cc exclude) it's a inside job.. please tell me we have only one insane fella here:cantstop:

for starters I never heard back from you on the following issues : 1. Tippu = Hero 2. Most Islamic rulers were by and large normal baring a few exception. 3. On that deabte between Sina and Khomeini.
You wan't me to keep harping the same things again and again on Point 1 and 3 ? Your point No 2 is utter bollocks ! Show me my post wherein I have made point No 2. Don't confuse me with other debaters.
I have patience to debate but I have no patience or respect for abusive trolls who argue for the sake of arguing. You or anyone including the other mods have no right to ask me to take abuse. anyone who abuses me will be dealt with in a manner that I feel appropriate.
A case can be made that even you argue just for the sake of it, Many a times , when I feel that the thread or a debate has entered it's logical end , I quit but apparently you don't want to and hence you keep harping the same things again and again. Also , for a guy who has distaste for Gandhiwadi and who believes in "Eye for an Eye", your dealing of CC is baffling to say the least.
That is your own imagination and I cant be bothered to dig up my posts from past to prove anything. But Iam even more surprised that you come in support of proven genocide like Tippu,Babar and other such rulers from past and when confronted you vanish every single time. and here is the last occurence of it (Post # 27) :
Show me a post where I have supported Babur ? The only reason why I vanish is because , these debates take long time and by the time we are through with four or five posts , it becomes repetitive and degenerate. Also, most of these debates tend to be very abusive and frankly distasteful.

Except that this puppet Govt doesnt even have any control over its territories unless there is a substantial Amreeki military .... as it is you will find that Taliban have regrouped and have become a pain in the neck as suspected.
that is why the merkins are still there. remember, not even alexander/akbar/britain managed to defeat and conquer the Afghans for long.
You are saying America thought it would be a smooth ride if they get in there ... I mean I know Bush is stoopid but this is even beyond that ...
that is why they are evangelicals. even in their attempts at micro managing colonial occupations.

But they are leaving their numbers have been reduced instead of seeing an increase . you just agreed to that or so I thought. ! The rise of Taliban is a direct result of that ... Do you agree or not.
If so, that means that their strategic interests have been secured. The rest of the country can go to the dogs... err... Taliban... remember, the Taliban were honoured guests of the US govt months before 9/11.

How are their interests secure when Taliban is still alive and is sworn enemy of the puppet Govt and controls large areas of Afghanistan ?
I anticipated your response and already said the following: remember, the Taliban were honoured guests of the US govt months before 9/11. I imagine that the US will have realized by now that it's well nigh impossible to defeat the Taliban/Afghan tribals. No imperial army ever has in history achieved that. In which case is it difficult to imagine that they will take the pragmatist line of aligning with both sides [as they did during the Iran-Contra deals with Iran and Iraq] and immersing the pliant media ah home with stories and pictures of Paris Hilton's pudendum? After all, what they cannot know would not hurt them! As to why they are reducing their presence in Afghanistan, it has surely got to do more with the situation at home [rednecks expecting cheap and quick victory are getting tired counting their losses] than with their true intent.

I dont think the Taliban considers the US govt as their Guests anymore ...nor did it consider them as guests back in 2001 ... All I recall is Taliban waging a holy war (hmm sound familiar) on them .... but I could be wrong ... old age and all that ... :P
I am being tempted to respond to this with the kind of language that CC seems to specialize in, but I'll desist. Read again what I said before jumping in to answer. I said the TALIBAN WERE GUESTS OF THE USA, not the other way round as u seem to suggest.
You are trying to sit on the fence and engaging in verbal gymastics .
Really? Why is it so hard to understand?
If the Bush Govt is a expansionist regime as you initially allege the facts that you have presented so far dont add up.
Expansionist regime doesn't mean that you can't lose. The prime example being the US: just look at Vietnam for example. Where they had their asses whupped by 'gooks' armed with sticks and stones. Nevertheless, I'm sure that they consider trying the same trick again and again is worthwhile. Which is why they have let lose their CIA dogs of war repeatedly in LatAm and Central Am, close to the heels of their loss in Vietnam. And attempted this monumental (mis)adventure in Eyerak.

Its there in that thread where me you and Lurks were involved in that there was no-sharia ever topic.
Blatant Lie !. Let's do this exercise one more time. Provide me the link to the thread wherein I have said most Islamic rulers by and large were normal people barring few exception. I have taken very specific names of Islamic rulers who were normal.
Its one thing to lay accusations .... it doesnt cost anyone anything on this MB ... its quite another to stand by and corroborate them. Everytime you level allegations at me being a Radical Hindutva vaadi ... I take you on and patiently answer your questions but when its comes to cross questioning you suddenly go awol .. and this has happened more than once for it to be a coincidence. Its another thing if it were after a casual debate we agree to disagree and move on ... but you chose to level allegations against me and then to chose to press escape ... which is why I keep reminding you.
What a cop out answer ! Also, practise what you preach. In this very thread , you have accused me of supporting genocide by Babar . Still waiting for that magic link which you will provide corroborating your allegations that I have supported this guy's genocide. Also, you are the one who routinely accuses posters like Lurker, Shwetabh , Dhondy , CC,myself etc of Head in the Sand Syndrome. After carefully reading through your posts since the nascent of this message board I have come to the conclusion that , your views pertaining to Muslims and Islamic subjects reeks bigotry. While , I was hessistant to voice my dissent against your bigoted views , you actually cajoled me into making one by repeatedly posting one sided view which was more on the lines of Hindutva mouth piece. And the last time I checked , nobody has gone AWOL. Lurker, myself, Shwetabh etc are all still posting . Again , my stance is and always will be that of a independent thinker not blinded by hate ! That's why , I do support your position when it comes to draconian Sharia or blasphemy law or that bee keeper dress or the plight of KP's . Where I draw the line is , not supporting nut jobs like Thackerey or Modi etc or blindly toeing with Israel or USA or calling Islam evil etc.
What do you know of how I dealt with the issue ?
What I don't know is a better question !