What was so special about Ganguly the captain ?

And you also resorted to gutter language nowadays. Words "Gandu", "Ghand Phati" , "Facking ass.hole" seems to flow from your vocabulary. Don't take this message board down the drain and don't bother to debate me till you learn how to debate in a civil manner.
Never towards you so i don't think you have any reason to whine about abusive words. I take great care about who i direct it towards and so far only two/three have felt my wrath.
Changing from plural to singular does not hide your bigotry and racism towards south indians. Don't you have any shame.
There is nothing begoted or racist towards calling you a touchie southie when you behave as one. When i start whining about some imaginary bias against Bengal or East Zone players, you can call me a touchie Bong too. A comment such as 'touchie southie/touchie bong/black dood with chip on shoulder' etc. cannot be construed as racist because they are specifically dircted at an individual while making no derogatory comment towards that individual's race.But if a simple observation about you irks you so much, i will resist from using it further.
i thought Ravi would bring some changes in the team...but he seems to be more clue less...
Not much Ravi can do really. When you are in a rut you do either of two things: 1) Carry on your life the way it is hoping something good will happen on its own. 2) Try to make an effort to change things, even if you fail you know you tried. The current Indian is basically "Old Wine In a New Bottle". We have aging superstars that are part of the team but how is it going to help India? The best these gents can do is give 2 years, if that. The best situation would have been to kick them out, bleed youngsters and give them a fair run. This would have been a great time since we have overseas trip to England and Australia coming up and that should have been used as experience for young blood. Instead we would have our old superstars taking up the mantle..once again. Ravi Shastri is basically limited to the role of a cheer-leader and try to make Indian cricketers enjoy their cricket...which he is doing really. xxxx