Superselector Ranking of Indian Players in the World Cup

varun

Just for kicks :D.. Highlights: - Yuvi comes on top in all analysis - Yuvi, Sehwag, Sachin, Zak are the leading players - Gautam and Dhoni stepped it up in the Knockouts - Ashwin did surprisingly well in the few chances he got - Sreesanth sucked - Chawla disappointed ALL MATCHES Most Valuable Players (Overall) No code has to be inserted here. Most Valuable Players (Average per Match) No code has to be inserted here. KNOCKOUTS Most Valuable Players (Overall) No code has to be inserted here. Most Valuable Players (Average per Match) No code has to be inserted here.

Nice, the superselector rankings are usually fairly accurate and gives a rough idea of how the players did. I recall sometime back when I brought this up, some of the users went bonkers without knowing that the rankings is actually done with the runs/wickets/etc taken. It's not some random voodoo magic :hehe: Perhaps, also award some points for M.O.M award. P.S I played the cricinfo fantasty league for the WC and found it very interesting... The way it worked was each cricket player is worth x amount of dollars and you have to pick your team within the budget. There is a limit on the # of subs available and a trump player as well.