Bangladesh doesn't seem religious

King

CC... cant agree with you. False allegation. I know there are hundreds of hindu (as well as muslim as you claimed) cross over the border but you better check whether they go there to migrate or to visit relatives as around the border most of the families have relatives in both sides. they cross the border just like walking across without any passport or legal things and come back. if you were right then why muslims (as u mentioned) even a single one will go to india?.
I'm not one to beat the hindu/muslim fighting drum, but if there is one thing I do not like, it's this migration of bangladeshis (hindus and muslims) crossing the border in droves. I am sure most of the hindus (and all of the muslims) are crossing for a better life. And I believe the BD govt is quite happy with this state of affairs as if lessens the load on their own economy, as well as swells the muslim pop in India. :whatchutalkingabout
I'm not one to beat the hindu/muslim fighting drum' date=' but if there is one thing I do not like, it's this migration of bangladeshis (hindus and muslims) crossing the border in droves. I am sure most of the hindus (and all of the muslims) are crossing for a better life. And I believe the BD govt is quite happy with this state of affairs as if lessens the load on their own economy, as well as swells the muslim pop in India. :whatchutalkingabout[/quote'] Throw in a bit of religious opression by fundie Muslims in the rural areas and you are spot on. Bengalis have a total population crisis on their hands ( Bangladesh is Three times more densely populated than India ! and WB is no better) and they do not realize it.