Sathya Sai Baba passes away

nballa

What a sad post. Instead of understanding the trauma of being sexually molested as a child you are making fun of them.
I was mocking your good friend and fellow Sathya Sai basher Hari Sampath. Regarding the "victims" I rather hear from them in a court of law or via an official complaint than via a documentary.

I am on record saying and questioning Muhammad's relation with Aisha - try better next time.
Any questioning of Mohameed is followed by immediate thread lock down AND POSTER OFTEN BANNED! Also you never have slammed mohammed for being sick pervert. Even your post above is so half hearted, only saying "questionong muhammad relation". Come out and say he is sick mo fo, other wise it means you dream of his love juices! I smell hypocricy.:--D

Sai Baba I've already criticized Muhammad's relation with Aisha on multiple times - use the search button.
You never have giving any vitriol. Stopped other doing so. But with sai baba you have mickey taking and hammered him. But then preached to otrhers when mohammed is slammed and banned/locked threads etc etc. Even you must admit you are being hypocrital p.s dont like sai baba so try again!

You never have giving any vitriol. Stopped other doing so. But with sai baba you have mickey taking and hammered him. But then preached to otrhers when mohammed is slammed and banned/locked threads etc etc. Even you must admit you are being hypocrital p.s dont like sai baba so try again!
Nothing hypocritical - Sai Baba's sexual abuse has first hand accounts, Muhammad's do not - hence the difference in level of vitriol. But make no mistake there is vitriol for both of varying extent.

Aishas own accounts are documented in the Sahih Hadiths ... and whats worse is that everyone knows that legal age for a girl to marry is 9 yrs according to Shariah and ofcourse lets not forget the 4 wives business. These "traditions" are because of what Mohammad actually did.
And if any of this is true it is barbaric - I thought there was the Naxal attacks thread discussing all this. Why derail a discussion on Sai Baba? I am no Muhammad fan - not sure why you try to derail threads with criticism of Hinduism by bringing in Muhammad when there are several threads criticizing him for his actions already on ICF and you are at full liberty to create a new one as long as you don't aim to generalize and abuse Muslims - nowhere have I generalized against Hindus in this discussion.

That thread is pretty sanitized and deals mainly on the aspects of Quran that are in blatant violation of common knowledge and facts that can be verified by science. Had I spewed vitriol in that thead it would have been locked a long time ago. And we all know how much resistance there has been in past while discussing the barbaric aspects of Islam. I simply post a few links to Hadiths and Quranic verses hosted on American university and in no time the thread would get locked. Let me know if you need links to those threads. If you are truly worried about the ill affects and scourge of fake fakeers and if you have any sense of proportion and magnitude and seriousness of crime you should have a lot lot more time criticizing Mohammads ideology instead of fighting tooth and nail trying to prevent anyone else from doing the same. And there is no question of Generalising ... Muslims are required to acknowledge that their Prophet was the most perfect individual that there ever was on the planet. They are also required to follow in his footsteps. You are simply not a true Muslims if you dont subscibe to these basic tenets.
BB, I am practically free 1 month from now for 2-3 months - you'll see more of me posting here than you like. Let's meet up for a beer or two and laugh at these silly bickerings...what say Boss?

BB' date=' I am practically free 1 month from now for 2-3 months - you'll see more of me posting here than you like. Let's meet up for a beer or two and laugh at these silly bickerings...what say Boss?[/quote'] A potential bar brawl. :woot:

Ok' date=' we've been through this before. [b']Stop getting personal and drag one's family into this. If you can't get that into your thick skull, I suggest you re-read this thread and relevant posts regarding this till you get it.
Actually I say let them do that. That in itself is an indication they have lost it and have nothing much to add to the debate anyway.

So can we please have a headcount (lol) of all the bhakts here who have had their Kundalini awaken by the Baba ....<ahttp://www.indiancricketfans.com/uploads/emoticons/pray.gif' alt=':pray:'> yoda' date=' srtfanatics,..anyone else ?
How do you know that? Just because I did not go along with your India Today accusation story you posted. Come on now. Get real. Will you.