Just a quick thanks to MODS

Lurker

Guest dada_rocks

no offence to any mods but many a site has started and died premature death. so if anyone is worthy of thanks it's the gentry who visit this site

Dada, this is what Ravi said: Well, shouldn't we be thanking you instead for sticking around despite us having trouble in the recent days what with hackers having a field day? And Bumper said: All you posters make this place what it is today. So thanks back to you guys. Without you guys all we have is a website. You guys make this a community. Then, Gambo added: As Shakespeare said, its the posters that maketh a board. So whatever point you are trying to make, it has already been made three times. As usual, you have wasted your energy.

Guest dada_rocks

evolution of literature ever heard fo that.. no word remains confined to the initial meaning and one can tell the meaning I wanted is not far off its genesis.. regarding wasting energy; thank people here that they waste energy otherwise threads like this won't make sense.. because if we start pointing out the futitlity of posts repeating the points already made then I am sure we won't be left with many posts.. because as u have urself noticed before me three posters made the same point

Down with the Mods... power to the people... our moderators are too interested in maintain their seat of power and abusing the tax payer's money and do not bring along any social or economic change. the roads outside my village are still broken!!! we dont have drinking water! we have no electricity... i had to write this post in the dark!!! Mods murdabad!

Down with the Mods... power to the people... our moderators are too interested in maintain their seat of power and abusing the tax payer's money and do not bring along any social or economic change. the roads outside my village are still broken!!! we dont have drinking water! we have no electricity... i had to write this post in the dark!!! Mods murdabad!
:hysterical::hysterical:

How does one become a Mod ? i am like close to 350 posts ! Been a devoted member for the last 3 months ! I think it would grt to be a mod.. awesome fun to ban people , delete posts etc !:wink_smile: