KKR- Would you Stiil pick Morgan in the team ?

broken_wings

KKR- Would you Stiil pick Morgan in the team ?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

No doubt Eoin Morgan is a world class batsman. But currently he is going through bad patch which also reflects his current matches in IPL. As of today (4/5/11), he played all 9 matches and scored only 64 runs. Avg of 10.66. :(( I cant see why KKR team management is so much love with him. I would rather have an All Rounder instead of an off form batsman. Give Shakib or Ten Doeschate more chances. Specially with Shakib, i cant find any reason why he was seated after doing good with balls. [currently, he is in Bangladesh though, to see his sick mother]. I am certainly not happy with KKR's decision of playing Morgan every matches as if there are no options. I am not against Morgan, he is a world class batsman but he is going through bad time with bat. I am angry with KKR's team management. So, my question is to all, would you guys still pick Morgan despite his poor form ? Thank You.

No is my answer also. Shakib is not with the team but ten is there. The only thing that I can get is gauty might not like ten (what else can be the reason of not picking him for the 1st game also & continue ignoring him even after Morgan failures). Hoping they give ten decent run. He makes the team better.