Champions League Final

ravishingravi

This was the first football game I saw after the WC final last year. I think that Barcelona were so much better. They should have scored at least 5 goals. And Manchester's goal came out of nowhere. The entire game was played inside Manchester's section of the pitch. I had a question. How is it that UNICEF sponsors Barcelona? Isn't that unethical? I mean that money should go to sponsoring education of poor kids. For a non profit organization, diverting funds meant for social work to sports seems very wrong.
you watch football :hmmmm2: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=261231

This was the first football game I saw after the WC final last year. I think that Barcelona were so much better. They should have scored at least 5 goals. And Manchester's goal came out of nowhere. The entire game was played inside Manchester's section of the pitch. I had a question. How is it that UNICEF sponsors Barcelona? Isn't that unethical? I mean that money should go to sponsoring education of poor kids. For a non profit organization, diverting funds meant for social work to sports seems very wrong.
Its not a sponsorship deal. Its free space given to UNICEF for their advertisement.