Muhammad is the 2nd most popular boy name in the UK !

Predator_05

Guest dada_rocks

I think time has come for me to take sanyaas from this forum and go spread my words on some other forum. I now see so many informed dedicated people here . :giggle:

I think time has come for me to take sanyaas from this forum and go spread my words on some other forum. I now see so many informed dedicated people here . :giggle:
I suggest you join that atheist group on You Tube. They seem to be fanatics too but of a different kind and abusive type.

...and that should be a point of concern for the British people. We all know that muslims always name their boys Mohammad (well' date=' usually) but it's only recently that the name has become so statistically significant. The high rate of population growth within the muslim community may not seem like a big deal now, [b']but in 30 years time you will have a situation where they form approx 10% of the general population. That is not a good thing, IMO.
In an admittedly sadistic manner let me say that I would be delighted to witness a scene where Muslim population becomes 10%(or more) in UK(or USA). My logic is rather simple. It is one thing to suggest your country is Secular with equal rights for every individual when the minorities are insignificant and completely different when they are not. It would be a good chance to also see the "hostility" of Muslims. And every which way you look the Western populace would perhaps look at India and wonder how the eff did we chug along for so long..then perhaps look into the history and see we have been like this for a millenium. Indian diversity, specially when it comes to religion and culture, does not get the appreciation it deserves. Not that it is necessary mind you but yeah without any bias I suppose we can safely say that no other country has the ethnic /religious diversity like we do. xxx

Indian diversity, specially when it comes to religion and culture, does not get the appreciation it deserves. Not that it is necessary mind you but yeah without any bias I suppose we can safely say that no other country has the ethnic /religious diversity like we do. xxx
Indian diversity is because Hinduism and Buddhism are much more tolerant that Abrahamic faiths especially modern day Wahabi Islam . Recent history is a witness to the fact that the moment the Ummah population reaches a critical mass , they demand their Islamic law under Sharia. Recent examples being Malayasia, Nigeria , Java(Indonesia), Thailand etc. Turkey being the only exception to the rule. And keep in mind , I speak as a independent thinker not polluted by love or hate for either side. I would be very much considered if the population of British Muslims hit the target of 10% total population . Keep in mind , just recently 40% of these population wanted Sharia imposed in Britain. If this is not bigotry , I don't know what is ! Sharia equals bigotry in my opinion. It's a fact that homosexuals are still executed in Sharia Iran or Sharia Saudi. Heck, Pakistan has blasphemy laws too. And Sharia advocates death sentence for Apostasy. Not to mention open endorsement of Polygamy and dicey rape laws and yada yada yada. You know the drill , we have been through this before courtesy some posters here.

Guest dada_rocks
Indian diversity is because Hinduism and Buddhism are much more tolerant that Abrahamic faiths especially modern day Wahabi Islam . Recent history is a witness to the fact that the moment the Ummah population reaches a critical mass , they demand their Islamic law under Sharia. Recent examples being Malayasia, Nigeria , Java(Indonesia), Thailand etc. Turkey being the only exception to the rule. And keep in mind , I speak as a independent thinker not polluted by love or hate for either side. I would be very much considered if the population of British Muslims hit the target of 10% total population . Keep in mind , just recently 40% of these population wanted Sharia imposed in Britain. If this is not bigotry , I don't know what is ! Sharia equals bigotry in my opinion. It's a fact that homosexuals are still executed in Sharia Iran or Sharia Saudi. Heck, Pakistan has blasphemy laws too. And Sharia advocates death sentence for Apostasy. Not to mention open endorsement of Polygamy and dicey rape laws and yada yada yada. You know the drill , we have been through this before courtesy some posters here.
Precisely.......:thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
I suggest you join that atheist group on You Tube. They seem to be fanatics too but of a different kind and abusive type.
:sad_smile:

Quite correct on the criticism regarding Abrahimic faiths KR. The bulk of world issues can be laid down at their doorsteps. The irony of course is though Jews, Christians & Muslims all trace their religion to Abraham they are more than happy to kill each other and suggest themselves as "true" followers. About the Muslim population growth like I said I would really like to see it grow and then observe what happens. My guess is it would make the world a even bigger mess than what it is now but maybe then people will realize how difficult it is to co-exist. Like I mentioned earlier I do want to see that happen even though it is a very sadistic thing to say. I just get this feeling sometimes that the diversity and tolerance of India do not receive the appreciation that it deserves. xxx

Not true Ravi! Do you have any idea on the current climate in USA? The attitude of right wing fundies towards atheists? Hell even majority of pseudo liberal Democrats in a survey said they would not vote for an atheist president :omg_smile: Defending yourself from fanatics requires taking the gloves off. So it's ok for the religious ones to condemn us to hell and abuse us but not ok for us to debunk their fairy tales? USA is basically becoming a christian sh*t h*le. A christian version of ME and will get worse if the same right wing religious path is followed! First one is funny :hysterical: 4vl9Nhs_Bwo HVuw1wEuaAQ fdVucvo-kDU 8RV46fsmx6E

Overall' date= Muslims account for 3 per cent of the British population, about 1.5 million people. However, the Muslim birthrate is roughly three times higher than the nonMuslim one. hmmm...:confused_smile:
And they think the number of the brainwashed is increasing because of the "beauty" of brainwashing while some others use that fallacy as the justification of the "truth" in that religionlike cult.

Hell even majority of pseudo liberal Democrats in a survey said they would not vote for an atheist president omg_smile.gif
Yup. Sad but true. This is not a problem in Canada however, simply because rural US is far more 'organized' Church than rural Canada. Personally, i'd vote for an atheist over a religious one. I agree with Lurker that I too would love to see a % rise in Muslim population in the west. I'd like to see it hit 15-20 % because in my mind it is necessary. This kind of a demographic shift is what will bring a head-long collision ideologically within the same society and at a much grander scale. Islam needs this outside effect to change itself because it is obviously too incapable to keep evolving with the times. In other words, India of today needs to happen but at a far larger scale (ie, when west = India) before an united dismantling of Islam can begin effectively. The west has far more logistical resources and infrastructural capability to begin the change. In short, i think Islam's demise/reform would come in effect by its interaction with the west. The much stronger bond between Islamic world and the west that would be created simply through marriages and stuff ( if the Islamic population is 15-20% in the west) would mean that any ideological ideas impacting muslims in the west would blow down to the muslim world far more efficiently. It'd also mean that the west will get a real lesson in how to deal with diversity because so far, western diversity has not faced issues like Indian diversity has. West is diverse in terms of ethnicity but in terms of cultural practice, it is like 80% is the 'mainstream culture' and 20 % is the rest, while India has no mainstream culture. And in a scenario like this India too stands to gain because a) India has far more experience in dealing with the Islam problem and b) the west right now is very fertile ground for the Indian school of thought. In universities, super-rich circles, media circles etc, Indic philosophy has a lot of interested ears. Even the average western atheist intellectuals i've come across ( lots and lots of science profs are that way) are very much more respectful of the buddhist/hindu doctrines at metaphysical levels. This is something India can capitalize on geo-politically. So in short, increasing % of muslims in the west is good news for all in the long run. Solution to the muslim problem, lesson to the west in multiculturalism and india capitalizing on the geo-political good will generated from this Islam-vs rest friction in the west. Everyone wins.

Not true Ravi! Do you have any idea on the current climate in USA? The attitude of right wing fundies towards atheists? Hell even majority of pseudo liberal Democrats in a survey said they would not vote for an atheist president omg_smile.gif Defending yourself from fanatics requires taking the gloves off. So it's ok for the religious ones to condemn us to hell and abuse us but not ok for us to debunk their fairy tales?
To be honest these saviours from religion seem to fret when there is a situation. They couldn't handle youtube taking their video off, what can they handle. :thumbs_down: They come across as freakin **** scared jack arses that are only interested in making some stupid videos. If these guys were daring enough they could put together a website on their own and not worry about youtube right? They clearly know none will go watch them if they are not on youtube community. Secondly if they go get a host they are not anonymous anymore, their identities will be thrown out in open. A lot of times these guys exaggerate and they lack facts. Whey they cannot back it up with facts they are doing nothing but sprouting bull ****. That lad says Hinduism didn't spread because there was Himalayas. That fella doesn't have a clue what's above Himalayas :thumbs_down: India wasn't a freakin vessel where they had an opening only at the top. Similarly he calls buddhists as samurai warriors :tounge_smile: If you can follow these retards you can follow anyone. Calling a hindu god a six handed wa...nker, leaving koran in live sh.it in a toilet sink, spitting and pissing over Jesus Christ's photo is greatness is that? That is some cheap publicity seeking attention. Can't you see the attention seeking trait there GKD? I seriously think someone that seems to have a fit because one of his video got deleted from youtube needs some help. I urge you to watch one of his video in which he struggles to even speak because one of his video got deleted. He expects the rest of the religious population to take it easy his pranks. He expects tolerance from the rest but has none.

Yes Ravi, i agree. Problem with these youtubers is that they fail to effectively get their point across because they are too petty and too denigrating in their usage of religion. They cannot fathom that civility is far more effective than crude behaviour and i don't care much for the Koran either but i'd not flush it down the toilet!

I used to think dharmic religions were less prone to prejudice than abrahamic ones' date=' but the reality is, even they can be turned into fanatical ideals as easily - hence my nihilism.[/quote'] Yes, they can be turned fantical, especially hinduism because hinduism has very little centralizing structure. But Dharmic religions don't have the genocidal history or textual backup ( even if it is qulified by 'godly direction' like in case of Moses & Caananites) of mass genocidal action or naked aggression in the name of religion like Abrahamic faiths do. As such, the terrorism aspect of fanatical dharmic religions is almost non-existant. Ie, in short, it is a far less violent world in a 'dharmic fantical' model and i like that more.

To be honest these saviours from religion seem to fret when there is a situation. They couldn't handle youtube taking their video off' date=' what can they handle. :thumbs_down:[/quote'] I think he makes a valid point. Thousands of religious videos up there and YOUTUBE removes video of a normal atheist (his calm friend)? Any form of censorship is not good specially when it it discussing fairy tales.
They come across as freakin **** scared jack arses that are only interested in making some stupid videos.
I wouldn't say scared if the guys are putting their face to their videos. And if someone was scared then do you blame them? The amount of brainwashed idiots willing to kill for their god?
If these guys were daring enough they could put together a website on their own and not worry about youtube right? They clearly know none will go watch them if they are not on youtube community. Secondly if they go get a host they are not anonymous anymore, their identities will be thrown out in open.
And they do! I really don't see your point as it can apply to each and every video poster on YouTube.
A lot of times these guys exaggerate and they lack facts. Whey they cannot back it up with facts they are doing nothing but sprouting bull ****.
Come on religion and facts hardly go together :devil_smile: You are referring to just one nutty guy! Plus he is not an authority on history. Just because someone is an atheist does not mean that they can't be idiots as well.
That lad says Hinduism didn't spread because there was Himalayas. That fella doesn't have a clue what's above Himalayas :thumbs_down: India wasn't a freakin vessel where they had an opening at the top.
Sure he was not 100% accurate but Himalayas have and still act as a physical barrier. His point is completely valid with regards to Hindu kings fighting each other. Not a bad point for someone who is from USA :hysterical:
Similarly he calls buddhists as samurai warriors :tounge_smile:
He was taking the piss and looks like he succeeded in pissing the holy ones :wink_smile:
If you can follow these retards you can follow anyone.
Ravi this is what you don't seem to understand...we freethinkers DO NOT follow anyone in that way :shades_smile:
Calling a hindu god a six handed wa...nker, leaving koran in live sh.it in a toilet sink, spitting and pissing over Jesus Christ's photo is greatness is that?
Surely no worse than the disgusting things contained in those books towards atheists. Btw there is no such thing as Jesus's photo secondly Jesus was no white dude if it all the human version ever existed. Again calling someone who does not exist a wa***** is ok for me. When was the last time you saw a six handed human looking thing? Anyway the guy was not going for greatness :wink_smile: Would you be offended if someone called Santa a ******?
That is some cheap publicity seeking attention. Can't you see the attention seeking trait there GKD?
Sure I can but the whole point of You tube is to get attention.
I seriously think someone that seems to have a fit because one of his video got deleted from youtube needs some help. I urge you to watch one of his video in which he struggles to even speak because one of his video got deleted. He expects the rest of the religious population to take it easy his pranks. He expects tolerance from the rest but has none.
Ravi he has a fit in all his videos so no point singling just one out :wink_smile: That his way of delivering his point.

I can't believe you are defending that fella that simply has no clue what he's talking about :embaressed_smile: Don't tell me you are that lad :tounge_smile: To be serious he clearly needs help. The way he was responding to the delete video confirms that. There are couple other atheists that put the points across quite well and they seem to know fair bit of what they are talking about. That is... is a mad dude.

Surely no worse than the disgusting things contained in those books towards atheists. Btw there is no such thing as Jesus's photo secondly Jesus was no white dude if it all the human version ever existed. Again calling someone who does not exist an wa***** is ok for me. When was the last time you saw a six handed human looking thing? Anyway the guy was not going for greatness :wink_smile: Would you be offended if someone called Santa a ******?
BTW don't think I was offended. I care a hoot what he perceives a religion, it's none of my business. As I said before it is his perception. I'm not worried about his POV. I'm worried about sane people that follow such an ignorant mental fella. It seems like you can say anything these days and the followers will line up for ya.

Yes Ravi, i agree. Problem with these youtubers is that they fail to effectively get their point across because they are too petty and too denigrating in their usage of religion. They cannot fathom that civility is far more effective than crude behaviour and i don't care much for the Koran either but i'd not flush it down the toilet!
Jeez there is like one athesit on youtube who did that and now all atheists are like that? Don't you flush toilet paper every day? He just flushed some paper with text. What is the big deal? If you think Quran is best thing since sliced bread then don't flush it yourself. If he did then that is his choice...he is not harming or calling for any ones death :omg_smile: CC get off your high horses mate :teeth_smile:

Jeez there is like one athesit on youtube who did that and now all atheists are like that?
Most of the vocal atheists are like that actually. Atheism to me is no less nutty than religion. One side says 'yes' one side says 'no' when the real answer is 'indeterminate'. So in my books, atheists = just as dumb as religious folks.
He just flushed some paper with text. What is the big deal?
Respect is the big deal here. Anyone who is not fit to show sensetivity towards people who place a great emotional value towards something while dealing with it is a jackass par supreme. Period. You are dealing with people here and any act of yours that serves no real purpose except to cause a feeling of loss/violation amongst others (Such as flushing religious books down the toilet, mutilating an idol etc) is a distinct malicious behaviour that has no place being condoned.
If he did then that is his choice...he is not harming or calling for any ones death
No he is not harming anybody just like how someone sitting on his rooftop asking you to take your "P*ki ass back to P*kiland' isnt harming anybody. I am no fan of religion, particularly the abrahamic kind but atleast the christians are far more mannerly individually than most of the neophyte atheists !

CC you are talking out of your @ss mate :tounge_smile: It's blatantly obvious how your logic is effected by your religious convictions. You have provided zero proof for any of your religious claims. All you do is wrap your points in support of god in "philosophical" cr@p. That does not change the underlying fact that there is ZERO proof to support any god/ghost etc. Atheists are just saying provide proof for your claims so I don't see how you can say that atheists are like religious folks. I will try to leave it at that and wrap up with a choice quote :tounge_smile::heart: If Atheism is a religion, then: * Silence is a language. * Dead is a state of mind. * Hunger is a gourmet meal. * Health is a disease. * Bald is a hair colour. - Don Hirschberg