Apparently Amitabh's father's address is not valid

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
http://www.ibnlive.com/news/india/06_2007/up-govt-calls-big-bs-address-fraud-42434.html There is nothing wrong in him buying land as is clear. They are claiming his father's residential address in allahabd was not valid when he used that in the form for land-transfer. I have no clue how right the claim is since Bachchan was not given opprtunity to defend btw it's nothing unusual, that's what happens in additional commssioner 's court more often than not. Talking of using fake address to further ur cause. The mumbling technocrat supposedly honest PM who conveniently claims ignornace when put on dock on controversial issues; uses fake domicle certificate of Assam to get himself elected into Rajya Sabha. Yes you heard me right at no stage in his life Sri manmohan Singh ji has lived in assam but he gets himself elected as assam domicile.. Here we are not talking about 2 acres of land or technicality of whether Bachchan's address was right or wrong. Noone can dispute bachchan's allahabad connection at worst it's a technical laxity but our honest PM has never stayed in Aasam and he is using that fake domicle card to enter into ausgust house of parliament. Nobody seems to care because this is norm in rajya sabha nomination, every political party indulges into this crime. But I thought Manmohan Singh was supposedly different, not so differtent after all.