Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion

Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

When was the last time when you felt the way you are during the Ind-Eng series? Personally I felt this way during 90s and the last time I felt this low was in 1999 when we toured Aus. And before that when we toured SA in 96 IIRC where we were blowed out for 66 and 100 in the first test. I seriously thought I would never see those dark days again as no matter what that my team will always show some fiht. But ths series has produced throwback performance of 90s in all its glory. For me if we lose to Aus in Aus later this year we would be back to square one.

Again averages, you can play for averages or you can play for results. Viru doesnt care about averages.. :finger: Now Don't tell me that he can't play in England. His first match as an opener in the below link http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/63998.html
And that 195 on the first day at the MCG in 2003/04, his first test in Australia! http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/64061.html

Come on India - Dhikadho Does anyone remember this video. I remember the song from when i was a kid, but this whole theme seems to be an embarrassment right now. The kid who comes in the first 30 seconds rattling at the steel gates. Lets still keep faith and hope for a draw Ghs7-7fiy48

Sehwag averages 20 in England. Same with Dilshan.
If you read my post correctly, I said this season. Dilshan averaged 84 and S'wera averaged 50. Dilshan was a low order batsman on his last outings to England. He wasnt given the Jayasurya treatment yet. :king:

Viru has never been really impressive in the second innings. All his big scores are with the first innings. We all know shewag can control his aggression if he wants to. He has done it at times. I would dearly like to know what happened in the dressing room during the break.

I have always Sehwag said...Sehwag is primarily a STB. Sure he has a few knocks here and there in trying conditions' date=' [b']but he is at his best when there not much sideways movement or steep bounce. Don't worry he will go back to India and score runs again. What a phaacking loser!!!!!!
simply because he doesn't have that feet movement which is essential to counter swinging conditions. good hand-eye coordination will save you only on flat tracks.