Laloo to be next bcci chief???? wtf

Guest dada_rocks
It is development like this(Laloo & BCCI) that gives me a peep into how an ordinary Pakistani might feel at times. I do not mean any disrespect towards anyone but the democratic set-up in Pakistan is so cr@p and politicians so retarded that an ordinary Pakistani is often happy to have a lesser evil - read Army - rule over them. Same with Laloo. Have Indians completely forgotten that this chap has practically raped Bihar as his personal fiefdom for 20 years? Not only did he ensure the state was at the lowest rung of indicators by every angle, he also had the galls to have his wife lead the state when he himself was sent to jail. And I am not even going to suggest how his kids of single digit IQ have gone to become Doctors etc etc. To suggest such a man can lead Indian cricket is nothing but a sense of desperation from Indian fans that has grown out of retards like Sharad Pawar in the first place! I wish someone could bring a PIL in Supreme Court effectively pushing all these politician babus out of sporting set-up. xxx
but he is psec and that trumps everything else.... mera bharat mahan jahan raaj kare laloo shaitan..:embaressed_smile:
Changes that you can expct if Laloo is made chief of BCCI. ** In the drinks break , players must drink coconut water and not pepsi, coke. ** All the match outfilts must be made from Khadi from now on. ** The players must compulsarily take their wives along with them on tour and the wives will adress all the press conferences. ** For matches in India , players must use Indian Railways to commute . ** The official sponsor of the indian cricket team will be " Yadav Cow Fodder' and not Sahara. ** The cow will be the official mascot of the Indian cricket team.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Too good!!