GHOST.. Believe It Or Not !!

J P K

can u prove it that God doesnt exist ? :icflove:
You cannot prove an abstract or a negative. Can you prove the spaghetti monster doesn't exist? Or the two toed gorilla sloth? What about the amazon women with 4 boobs? Space monster with a giant dong? A giant star in the sky which scrambles people's brain so that they start supporting CSK?

You cannot prove an abstract or a negative. Can you prove the spaghetti monster doesn't exist? Or the two toed gorilla sloth? What about the amazon women with 4 boobs? Space monster with a giant dong? A giant star in the sky which scrambles people's brain so that they start supporting CSK?
This.

yes i can :icflove: you do belive in Science ??
Please dont bring cr@p like, energy cannot be created or destroyed, yadah, yadah, pseudo science which you don't understand half of. It has to be something which conclusively proves that God as a benevolent, sentient deity exists

Please dont bring cr@p like' date=' energy cannot be created or destroyed, yadah, yadah, pseudo science which you don't understand half of. It has to be something which conclusively proves that God as a benevolent, sentient deity exists[/quote'] bhai meray i can prove it you without these things.also if u r an athiest , it doesnt mean that u should behave like some arrogant person. we are doing discussion here not fighting. right ? :icflove:

bhai meray i can prove it you without these things.also if u r an athiest ' date=' it doesnt mean that u should behave like some arrogant person. we are doing discussion here not fighting. right ? :icflove:[/quote'] Go ahead, prove that God is a benovelent, sentient diety who looks upon us and will judge us