GHOST.. Believe It Or Not !!

J P K

yes i can :icflove: you do belive in Science ??
bhai meray i can prove it you without these things.also if u r an athiest ' date=' it doesnt mean that u should behave like some arrogant person. we are doing discussion here not fighting. right ? :icflove:[/quote'] Right. :--D Prove it. But don't give me stories okayyy? :icflove:

Right. :--D Prove it. But don't give me stories okayyy? :icflove:
no.i wont :icflove: let suppose,i am a Don,mafia. i have private army. i have alot of money. i killed many people. i am rapist. i loot money from poor people. i have no ethic. i do not care about ethics. i want money , money and money. thats it. police cant touch me. police is on my payroll. so whos gona stop me ?

no.i wont :icflove: let suppose,i am a Don,mafia. i have private army. i have alot of money. i killed many people. i am rapist. i loot money from poor people. i have no ethic. i do not care about ethics. i want money , money and money. thats it. police cant touch me. police is on my payroll. so whos gona stop me ?
America. :dontknow: I hope you don't want to tell me that God killed Osama Bin Laden. :smile:

America. :dontknow: I hope you don't want to tell me that God killed Osama Bin Laden. :smile:
America ?? i lives in sub-cont. also dont derail the subject.we are talking about existence of God. not about OBL.I will tell u about OBL later. u didnt give me the answer yet :icflove:

Your enemies, your accomplice who is lusting for more power etc.

My answer was as stupid as your question. :icflove:
if u think that my question was stupid thn dont tell me that u dont know about the reality of Don, Underworld,mafia. in CHINA,IND,PAK etc etc. it wasnt stupid question at all. ok, if u dont understand this then i am sure u can tell me that how many people were killed by Hitler ?? :icflove:

if u think that my question was stupid thn dont tell me that u dont know about the reality of Don, Underworld,mafia. in CHINA,IND,PAK etc etc. it wasnt stupid question at all. ok, if u dont understand this then i am sure u can tell me that how many people were killed by Hitler ?? :icflove:
A lot of people. It was a genocide.

A lot of people. It was a genocide.
yes alot of people and it was genocide. -5.1 Million Jews (roughly 50% of them Polish Jews) -2.5 million Poles -200,000-1 million Sinti/Roma (Gypsies) -At least 200,000 disabled in the official Euthanasia campaigns of 1939-41 - 10,000 Homosexuals -At least 200,000 "Aryan" German prisoners -200,000 Occupied territory (Non-Jew and Non-Russian) about 11 million and what punishment he (Hitler) got ??? :icflove:

Do you live in Dreamsland with ponies or do you think you are Rajnikanth?? :icflove:
mafia is reality dear :icflove:
That's it. You are doomed' date=' then. :dontknow:[/quote'] i thought u know about mafias :icflove: or u dont know too ??

yes alot of people and it was genocide. -5.1 Million Jews (roughly 50% of them Polish Jews) -2.5 million Poles -200,000-1 million Sinti/Roma (Gypsies) -At least 200,000 disabled in the official Euthanasia campaigns of 1939-41 - 10,000 Homosexuals -At least 200,000 "Aryan" German prisoners -200,000 Occupied territory (Non-Jew and Non-Russian) about 11 million and what punishment he (Hitler) got ???
I'll tell you. Kaali maa came down with her trishul and Mr. sher Khan and blasted/cut him into pieces. Happy? :icflove: I don't wish to continue this debate :hysterical:

I'll tell you. Kaali maa came down with her trishul and Mr. sher Khan and blasted/cut him into pieces. Happy? :icflove: I don't wish to continue this debate :hysterical:
its not debate its discussion.which i am afraid you dont want to continue.u said give prove about God and i was going to give u prove. but as you wish dear :icflove:

You cannot prove an abstract or a negative. Can you prove the spaghetti monster doesn't exist? Or the two toed gorilla sloth?What about the amazon women with 4 boobs? Space monster with a giant dong? A giant star in the sky which scrambles people's brain so that they start supporting CSK?
:woot::woot:

mafia is reality dear :icflove: i thought u know about mafias :icflove: or u dont know too ??
One of the most important things for staying in power is you need connections, you need friends. If you kill then all, you are as good as killing yourself.

its not debate its discussion.which i am afraid you dont want to continue.u said give prove about God and i was going to give u prove. but as you wish dear :icflove:
What was the proof in that? That was an assumption. Have you seen god passing the judgement?