Vedanta and Nalanda

gorah_pindu

Guest dada_rocks

In Chambal there used to be aatank of dacoits noone living in the area dared to speak against them. Conclusion chambal residents traitor.:angry_smile: Every goonda has some region of influence where poeple fear them and keep quiet. Equating it to treasonous activity takes some flight of targeted obfuscation. Treason is one thing and domestic crime another..... Anyway; continue I have no time for this kind of garbage..

In Chambal there used to be aatank of dacoits noone living in the area dared to speak against them. Conclusion chambal residents traitor.
Well if muslim kashmiris can be traitors for not speaking out against attrocities towards the hindu kashmiri citizenry, why cant the chambal-ites be traitors for not speaking out against aatank of dacoits towards their citizenry ? Sorry, i am not saying either party is traitorous. But my point is, if the same logic used towards Kashmiris by you and your fundamentalist fascistic hinduvta retard friends is applied uniformly, loyalties of every group in India would be suspect.
continue, I have no time for this kind of garbage..
So it is garbage unless ofcourse, used against muslims. Yet another proof of your double-standards and bias.
Every goonda has some region of influence where poeple fear them and keep quiet.
So when it comes to Kannadigas or Chambalites keeping quiet in the face of terror, its 'every goonda with influence...who wants to deal with that...you talk and they'll kill you...best is to keep quiet' justifications. But when the Kashmiri muslim keep quiet in the face of terror, its 'tacit support, open support, evil kashmiri muslims' nonsense. Continue exposing yourself for what you really are : a racist and a bigot.