Vedanta and Nalanda

gorah_pindu

Vedanta is a brand new university in India, that aims to be on par with the multi-disciplinary ones of the west. Nalanda is a joint project by India, Japan, Singapore and other Asian countries to revive the ancient university at which students from across India, China, Japan, Tibet, Indonesia, Thailand, Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Korea, Central Asia and Persia used to study. ---------- VedantaUniversityOrissaLogo2.jpg35358141sz7.jpg97152189tf5.jpg18929118hn9.jpg44358429fe0.jpgimage2gu3.jpg ---------- Nalanda.jpgNalanda-sariputta.jpgNalanda1.jpg17062007001016bfea4fps4.jpg

Thanks for sharing GP. Did read about Nalanda getting refurbished. It's about time. I've been to the ruins(pains me to say that about the centre of university education in the world at one point) and it was breathtaking to hear and see what the university was like and how far forward they were in their architecture, thinking and courses.

Thanks for sharing GP. Did read about Nalanda getting refurbished. It's about time. I've been to the ruins(pains me to say that about the centre of university education in the world at one point) and it was breathtaking to hear and see what the university was like and how far forward they were in their architecture' date=' thinking and courses.[/quote'] China and India fell behind partly because their universities were destroyed. Thats how important universities are to a civilization. Thats why I hope India will regain cultural dynamism after this.

Guest dada_rocks

will be located in nalanda Nitish Kumar/Fernandis constituency.... Kalaam deserves a word of thanks for getitng this project popularized and not to mention biharis at large who finally saw through the macinationf oa laloo and allowed ahard-working no-nonsense politician to take charge and thereby removing he bottle-neck in this project.

Guest dada_rocks
China and India fell behind partly because their universities were destroyed. Thats how important universities are to a civilization. Thats why I hope India will regain cultural dynamism after this.
Well said.. and travesty is u are not allowed to even murmur about those barbabrians who did that ..

Well said.. and travesty is u are not allowed to even murmur about those barbabrians who did that ..
When a university is destroyed: I respect the people who re-build it. Not the people who whine about it. All these people who rant about how 'Hindus cant speak out' seem to be the exact same ones who ban movies, beat artists, and want to turn India into an Arab country where free thinking = death penalty. Dont be one of them.

All these people who rant about how 'Hindus cant speak out' seem to be the exact same ones who ban movies, beat artists, and want to turn India into an Arab country where free thinking = death penalty.
Haha. you also notice this, eh ? Funny thing- i lived in arabia for a while and for a while i was the only one here pointing out the similarity between the 'saffron brigade' and the 'mullah brigade'.
Dont be one of them.
LOL. Gorah, in Legend of Zelda terms, he is not a regular minion- he is the keystone level boss!

Guest dada_rocks
When a university is destroyed: I respect the people who re-build it. Not the people who whine about it. All these people who rant about how 'Hindus cant speak out' seem to be the exact same ones who ban movies, beat artists, and want to turn India into an Arab country where free thinking = death penalty. Dont be one of them.
Ignorance again speaks volumes apparently those who are being accused of whining are presiding over the re-construction of the said university.. Secualr messiha laloo could not and another secualr round of forty years of congress rule could not.. At least check the obvious facts before going on tirade-round..It's comunal NDA my friend which has done something and incidentally it's their first tenure in power in Bihar.. go figure. PS: don't change argument by unreletaes similes free thinking heck all i expect is free-renunciation of historical facts guess that's not covered in free-thinking domain

Guest dada_rocks
no_bullshit.jpg
not bad, this graphic cud be one approach of facing the truth.... I guess I have made my point loud and clear:P