Sachin Tendulkar's 179 vs WI 1994

jatindra

I don't understand why u are complaining.Both the video are very different. Also the video u are showing is loaded yesterday, where as similar videos are available in YT prior to ur upload. and they are uploaded by some other users. I have stop visiting ur channel the day you have decided to stop uploading Sachin's video and Indian teams video.

Rob , If u are behaving like this , then u will very soon lose a large number of viewer for ur channel. Remember large percentage of cricket fan are from India and if u keep on abusing Indian team , Sachin tendulkar and Indian Fan then I think the future of ur channel is not bright.. Admin, If this is realy a Indian Cricket Fan site then we should stop this guy from commenting like this .He has already cross all the limits in abusing the Indian team,Sachin tendulakr and above all the Indian Cricket Fan. Please support my concern if all of u are agree with me.

Rob,, I have no issue if u are doing all ur abusing against Indian team,Indian Player and Indian Fan in ur channel.Do it with ur Pakis and Aussies friends.But I am not sure u should do all these here in this site which is a dedicated site for Indian Cricket Fan

I upload a rare Tendulkar video and instead of thanking me you want me BANNED???
We always apprecited ur uploads wether it is indian or other cricket videos. But if u r keep on abusing like ur doing in last few months then it is not tollerable. There is a large percentage of contribution from Indian Cricket Fan for making ur channel so popular

What are you talking about? Where is any abuse here from me? I have never abused ANYONE on this site, prove it. You only have a problem with me because you steal all your videos from me and i'm the only one speaking up about it, don't go crying to admin because you got caught buddy.

Mate, Don't say that.Recording videos from Live TV telecast doesn't mean that ur the owner of that vodeo.If ur the copyright owner of these videos then provide me the evidence, I will remove all my video which has any part of ur owned videos. Also I have never uploaded any of ur videos as it is. I have taken some clips from urs then use them to create my own collection.Also I have always given credit to u when ever I have used ur videos

Rob, And what do u mean by stealing.The videos are public and are downloadable. If u are that concern of ur video then upload them as private so that only u can view them and no one can take it from u. And for the above video compare my video with the one uploaded by u.Both the videos r completely different.And for ur kind information I was not even aware of that u have uploaded this video.I have taken the clips from the videos uploaded by some othe user. So if u have any concern then blame those user

Everyone is to blame but you, great attitude. To date I have had 130 videos taken down off other channels on youtube for being copies of my videos, as is my perogative, i've been through the copyright process many a time, and won every time. Up to you if you want to follow that path. Most cricket uploaders tend have a little respect for each other, and appreciate the time it takes to make videos and upload them for the general public, for no profit at all, just a simple thanks. You can decide what kind of uploader you want to be.

I have also spend a lots of time and efforts to create my videos and I have shared all these with no intention of any profit.Infact I have stop using ur videos once u have raised some concern of using ur videos in my video.I was completely not aware of that video uploaded by u.I have used it from some other users videos

I have also spend a lots of time and efforts to create my videos and I have shared all these with no intention of any profit.Infact I have stop using ur videos once u have raised some concern of using ur videos in my video.I was completely not aware of that video uploaded by u.I have used it from some other users videos
Stealing is sh*t. Especially if the video is complete rip off of the video some body else has made exclusively of a footage of his own. However I have liked your collection say like 1st, 100th ..14000 run. I wouldn't call it completely wrong if you have used some clips of some other channel. Just mgive a credit to original uploader's channel in description (I think you have done that in quite a few uploads on your channel). I don't think Rob would mind then. Would he ??