Frikkin' Hilarious Hilton

fineleg

very first line is utter crao I need not go any further.. helps me focus better.. now this is defence:hysterical: continue I got my answer
Nice cop-pout, chump. You focus on the first line and it rankled you because i PROVED the first line (that you are a moron) with the rest of the post. Now deal with facts and get lost!

that's real interesting CC, pot helps you focus better.. been around drugs all my life and the general perception I get is that for small period of time it helps you focus, but it overall slows down your reflexes quite a bit. how long have you been doing drugs and what kinds? do you notice any specific let down of reflexes?

but it overall slows down your reflexes quite a bit.
Eh?? havnt noticed any change in my reflexes. Albeit, i dont do much. If you mean it slows down your reflexes under influence- you are right. On a lasting basis, i dont agree. And besides, whats so reflex-oriented you'd be doing while stoned anyways ? Even if you are driving stoned, you usually turn out doing 40 in a 60 zone and getting honked over :haha:
how long have you been doing drugs and what kinds? do you notice any specific let down of reflexes?
I've so far, tried pot & shrooms. I dont do shrooms regularly because it makes my stomach feel real sick (well you've just poisoned yourself with shrooms) but i did like its effect on senses. Most people hallucinate on shrooms- i don't. It just hightens my senses incredibly - i cant look at street lights when i am shroomed up and everything you see looks like oil color painting. Sounds are magnified manyfolds in their tonal quality too. If you want a mind-blowing experience, take a few hits of pot, drink a cup of mushroom tea and listen to rock operas like Dreamtheatre or Pink Floyd. Pot- i do it once or twice a week..couple of hits from the bong or share a doobie or two sorta thing. One thing you gotto keep in mind though- since THC is non-toxic, your body actually stores it in the fat cells rather than flush it out like cocaine or heroin or other drugs. Ie, if you are a pot smoker, a drug test is your bane- you will show up traces of THC in your blood months after last smokin pot whereas with cocaine/heroin/hard drugs, 24-48 hrs later, there is little or no trace of the substance. On pot, i am relaxed and lazy- it has some detrimental effects on reflexes on me coz when i am stoned but as i said, when i am stoned, i dont ever feel like doing anything that requires reflexes. It does make me focus better- but it turns into tunnel-vision sorta thing. Ie, i can focus very intensely on a particular subject but my awareness of the surrounding decreases while focussing.