Terror attacks (UK)

Gaurav

It's the same thing..U are learning ropes from CC and company on how to obfuscate matter by splitting hairs..... Anyway I for one don't give a rat's behind how many times u guys use that word hindu fundie.. And u are the same guy who went to town for my use of the word fetish.. Dare i say a perfectly fine word for describing someone's over-indulgence with sthg..
What rubbish . Don't Align me with CC or anybody else. So , let me get this straight , Hindu brigade equals Hindu Fundie according to you guys. What a joke.

Guest dada_rocks
What rubbish . Don't Align me with CC or anybody else. So ' date=' let me get this straight , Hindu brigade equals Hindu Fundie according to you guys. What a joke.[/quote'] When it comes from likes of you who have floral history here it means same thing and even now if u want i can pluck those words from ur posts but on second thought not interested in meaningless exercise..i much rather stick to the topic..

Guest dada_rocks
Wow!! People getting touchy about being called Hindu brigade/fundie etc. when they have no qualms labeling other posters as psecs' date=' communazi(whatever the hell it means, surely not a compliment) etc.[/quote'] And again egg and chicken debate wil start, so i will leave that alone..

huh ... what a cop out .... if that website is soo obviously wrong it must be darn easy for you to disprove it ehhh ? What happened ?
You are free to think whatever you want to. I don't have extra-free time to wallop on a brainless agenda as you do - To make people AWARE of ROOT CAUSE of all evils. Sorry not me.
And as for my life ... thanks for the concern ... but you can likewise continue to live in blissfull ignorance in a parallel world where ROP is like a cute bambi ... go ahead and hug it as well while you are at it. While 1000s die every year to that menace .... you can keep reducing that % from 2% to 0% ... its your life (your own words)
Again harping on 1000 year old history when you have yet to prove your credentials about past 50 years eh? Admit it your LIFE is driven by one track agenda of dishing dirt and frankly the more I discuss such issues, in this case Jammu and Kashmir resolution, the more I realize how little you know outside the world of FFI.
See Lurks its quite easy to engage in rhetorics .... 2 can play the game. Its sad that despite me answering your questions patiently and cordially you keep taking your tone down south and get into a confrontational mode for no reason. Quite unfortunate.
Thats what YOU think. I personally think I have been quite rationale without going OTT.
Why you didnt like the answers ... you wanted a Yes/No and I gave you a yes/no ... Whats the problem now ?
Because they are straight questions. For a person who keeps doing self-congratulations - Straight Shooter, Honest, Making people Aware blah blah - it should have been a no-brainer. The offer is open still. Answer in Yes and No without resorting to semantics. xxx

Okay this question is specifically for DR and BB. I think that I have conclusively proven that USA has acted against Indian interest on Kashmir. I do also realize that even thought you tacidly accept that you would always quote it with a "that was then, this is now". Of course this is rather funny considering you go back 1000 year history yourself every single time. But I do see that I can not accuse you of doing something(selecting quoting of history) and then do exact same thing. Would be wrong. So lets play it on your turf now. 30 years after Nehru passed. Indian Economy is no more Nehruvian Socialiam but is open liberalised economy, not completely there admittedly but getting there. Depending on what studies you read India is acclaimed as 4th, 6th or 8th largest economy in the world. Always in the top 10. India is widely celebrated as World's largest democracy and a Secular one at that. Indian PM is introduced to the First Lady(by USA President) as the "Man who leads the country with 2nd most Muslims in the world, none of which is Al-Qaeda". Okay so by most accounts India should now be as good a country as USA can expect it to be. Common enemy(Al-Qaeda), common economic policy(open economy), common schism(Democracy), Similar Melting Pot etc etc. So here is the question now - Which of the 5 Permanent Members did NOT support India's candidacy for the Permanent Seat in UN Security Council? Straight question, straight answer appreciated. xxxx

Do you NOT see the answers :wall:
No I dont. This is what you wrote
1) Do you agree that US has for the most part, if not always voted against Indian Interest, specially when it came to Kashmir? 2) Do you agree that UShas armed India's traditional enemy, specially during the time of warfares? Yes to both and I explained this didnt I . So why are repeating yourselves . Comment by Lurker - Yes to that. 3) Do you agree that US twisted India's arms to the extend it sent its naval fleet inside Indian Ocean miles from Bombay? Dont know when that happened . Explain. Comment - Now I have to explain. Okay I will. Just surprised that you are unware of such an important part of Indian history is all. 4) Do you agree that USSR saved India's skin on all the above situations? Yes and No shall suffice I dont think the USSR did anything on many of the UN resolutions other than being absent. Do you agree or not ? Comment by Lurker - How is that yes or No? Also please feel free to highligt what exactly did USSR do to help Indias cause w.r.t Pak. Also interesting would be to see what USSR did during the 1962 war. Comments by Lurker - Is that straight shooting? 4 yes or no of which I got 2 straight answers?

BB for your eyes, about 1971 War with Pakistan.

The Nixon administration also ignored reports it received of the 'genocidal' activities of the Pakistani Army in East Pakistan, most notably the Blood telegram. But when Pakistan's defeat seemed certain, Nixon sent the USS Enterprise to the Bay of Bengal, a move deemed by the Indians as a nuclear threat. Enterprise arrived on station on December 11, 1971. On 6 December and 13 December, the Soviet Navy dispatched two groups of ships, armed with nuclear missiles, from Vladivostok; they trailed U.S. Task Force 74 in the Indian Ocean from 18 December until 7 January1972.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971 xxxx

BB for your eyes, about 1971 War with Pakistan. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971 xxxx
Lurker we are all aware of that and I categorically said from the start that we should not blindly trust anyone including USA! Like I said Russia sells weapons to China. It's not like we bought tons of weapons from USA and then Russia started selling weapons to China. Everyone is in it for money and power. Even DR and Bheem agree with that from what I have read. US fed milk to Taliban like jihadis but now they are defanging them. So why should we have beef with US in that regards? There is no need for us to be paltu kuta of any country or ideology. Let them screw each other up. With US atleast we can have "you scratch my back I scratch your back" kind of relationship. On the other hand we have absolutely no reaon to feel sorry for the Islamists. US is the top dawg currently and we can't just act as if they don't exist.

^^ BB specifically mentioned he wasnt aware of it. His words - Dont know when that happened . Explain- is why I quoted that. I know you had already agreed to that so no worries on that front. That post was specifically for BB. xxx

When it comes from likes of you who have floral history here it means same thing and even now if u want i can pluck those words from ur posts but on second thought not interested in meaningless exercise..i much rather stick to the topic..
You have tendency to talk gibberish . Please don't spew nonsense with me . Reserve it for CC for all I care.

With US atleast we can have "you scratch my back I scratch your back" kind of relationship.
GKD, here are a couple of posts of mine outlining the problem of actively supporting US against Taliban, which in its present context translates to support to Pakistan and Saudi :
If it was just limited to the past, that would be fine. They are doing it at present as well by supporting and funding two India's biggest adversaries. How anyone in their right minds can expect us to support the strengthening of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia is beyond me. When Taliban is quelled to the extent US feels its homeland is safe they will exit leaving behind a ten times more potent force in Pakistan to screw our happiness and guess what we would have played a part in creation of that force.
I think I've outlined it pretty clearly. But what do you mean by support? Words, sure, I've got no problem. "Go USA, crush Taliban". Support like sending our troops to Afghanistan? Hell no. Taliban was never a direct threat to India till Pakistan became involved and we send our troops to Afghanistan to drive the militia into Pakistan where they will receive government backing and aid to mount insurgency in Kashmir, Hell No. Will US listen to us when these militia step it up in Kashmir. They won't. They would have destroyed their basic network capable of attacking US homeland and will watch the fun.

NP! Lurker btw I want to make it clear that I take back all the hurtful things I said to you:tounge_smile: We did mean the cr@p to some extent but I am sorry for the hurt I might have caused you :dancing:

No I was not aware of that which is why I asked (duh!). And why did it facking take you a million reminders to post that info Lurks and in the mean while you kept barking about Straight shooting and all. Also did you not get answers for your 3 other questions ? Now before I take any more questions I would hereby like to see you comment on that No Sharia-Ever Thread .... This is just the 81st reminder.
What has Sharia got to do with this thread. It has been categorically proven by myself and others including yourself that Islamic rulers implemented Sharia right from Delhi Sultanates to the period when Akbar repealed it. Aurangazeb again reinstated Sharia. Their were periods like Sher Shah Suri and Razia Sultan etc when it was again repealed. So what is your point here.

Guest dada_rocks

So when india enters taliban will enter pakistan wonder why are thet waiting for india'e entrance.. fact is they are not they are already entering pakistan whether india joins or not that is happenign and will happen.. if india joins may be there will more of those mofos killed before they find safe haven in pakistan.. still don't get what India gets by not joining..

Guest dada_rocks
You have tendency to talk gibberish . Please don't spew nonsense with me . Reserve it for CC for all I care.
u forgot the usual drivel to the effect "aukat dikha di" bla bla.. .. rahne do

So when india enters taliban will enter pakistan wonder why are thet waiting for india'e entrance.. fact is they are not they are already entering pakistan whether india joins or not that is happenign and will happen.. if india joins may be there will more of those mofos killed before they find safe haven in pakistan.. still don't get what India gets by not joining..
Arey Bhaiya. Serious to God, Kabhi Kabhi I need a translator to understand your posts. Please be clear in what you are stating.