Terror attacks (UK)

Gaurav

Guest dada_rocks
Last time I checked the Mumbai Blasts, Delhi Blasts, Akshardham, Varanasi IISC , etc etc happened in the past 5 yrs .... if your attention span is not more than a month you have more serious problems with YOUR LIFE. It was pretty apparant in the Gandhi thread who knew his history and how twisted it was ... sorry Lukrs I didnt mean to bring that up but you asked for it.
:thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
Arey Bhaiya. Serious to God' date=' Kabhi Kabhi I need a translator to understand your posts. Please be clear in what you are stating.[/quote'] Just lay off will you..

So when india enters taliban will enter pakistan wonder why are thet waiting for india'e entrance.. fact is they are not they are already entering pakistan whether india joins or not that is happenign and will happen.. if india joins may be there will more of those mofos killed before they find safe haven in pakistan.. still don't get what India gets by not joining..
18400.jpg

Guest dada_rocks
What has Sharia got to do with this thread. It has been categorically proven by myself and others including yourself that Islamic rulers implemented Sharia right from Delhi Sultanates to the period when Akbar repealed it. Aurangazeb again reinstated Sharia. Their were periods like Sher Shah Suri and Razia Sultan etc when it was again repealed. So what is your point here.
exactly same thing which USSR is doing exactly same thign which islamic rulers are doing and no point of guessing who has come up with this red herring.. LUrke the great historian of Aghar ali engineers's class:haha:

That was directed to Lurker . According to his version of history there was NO-Sharia ever in Indian history .... and the reason why I bought that up was because Lurker has this habbit of demanding straight answers from others while never bothering to provide straight answers himself. That thread is a proof of that.
He is wrong then .

Guest dada_rocks
If you use word like "Fetish" then yes ' date=' the drivel will flow. Otherwise No and why should I . I have no beef with you are anybody else.[/quote'] fetish for ur enlightement again.. just because u are an ignorant person doesn't make fetish word anythign derogatroy.. here is for ur education Main Entry: fe·tish audio.gif Variant(s): also fe·tich audio.gif /'fe-tish also 'fE-/ Function: noun Etymology: French & Portuguese; French fétiche, from Portuguese feitiço, from feitiço artificial, false, from Latin facticius factitious 1 a : an object (as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly : a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence b : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion : PREPOSSESSION c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression 2 : a rite or cult of fetish worshipers 3 : FIXATION Fixation that is get urself educated that's where the problme lies there is nothign wrong with the word

fetish for ur enlightement again.. just because u are an ignorant person doesn't make fetish word anythign derogatroy.. here is for ur education Main Entry: fe·tish audio.gif Variant(s): also fe·tich audio.gif /'fe-tish also 'fE-/ Function: noun Etymology: French & Portuguese; French fétiche, from Portuguese feitiço, from feitiço artificial, false, from Latin facticius factitious 1 a : an object (as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly : a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence b : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion : PREPOSSESSION c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression 2 : a rite or cult of fetish worshipers 3 : FIXATION Fixation that is get urself educated that's where the problme lies there is nothign wrong with the word
And you equate Hindu Brigade wih Hindu Fundie. Waah Bhai ! Nice analogy .

Guest dada_rocks
Lurker we are all aware of that and I categorically said from the start that we should not blindly trust anyone including USA! Like I said Russia sells weapons to China. It's not like we bought tons of weapons from USA and then Russia started selling weapons to China. Everyone is in it for money and power. Even DR and Bheem agree with that from what I have read. US fed milk to Taliban like jihadis but now they are defanging them. So why should we have beef with US in that regards? There is no need for us to be paltu kuta of any country or ideology. Let them screw each other up. With US atleast we can have "you scratch my back I scratch your back" kind of relationship. On the other hand we have absolutely no reaon to feel sorry for the Islamists. US is the top dawg currently and we can't just act as if they don't exist.
just one reason terrorist lovers can't stand to see their brethren being defanged and will come up with all kind of crappy mothe-eaten irrelevant relics of alibis.. PS: here is m-w.com for those who have limited vocabulary lest they again get some lord snooty attack over some word

Guest dada_rocks
And you equate Hindu Brigade wih Hindu Fundie. Waah Bhai ! Nice analogy .
Don't change topic accept u were out of line in getting lord snooty attack over that word then we will proceed.. PS: m-w.com always at ur service

No I was not aware of that which is why I asked (duh!). And why did it facking take you a million reminders to post that info Lurks and in the mean while you kept barking about Straight shooting and all. Also did you not get answers for your 3 other questions ?
Probably as straight answers as I would ever get from you. Not meaning to be disrespectful here but I am surprised to a great extend that you are completely unaware of this phenomenon. I suppose you need to educate yourself a bit more before you can embark on that whole "I am only trying to make others aware" eh Bheem?
Now before I take any more questions I would hereby like to see you comment on that No Sharia-Ever Thread .... This is just the 81st reminder.
Is that how you operate? Always bringing irrelevant threads to hide yourself? I ask you Mr. Straight Shooter once again - Which is the ONLY Permanent Member of the Security Council that did NOT support India's candidacy in UNSC. ? A good solid 30 years after Nehru in a Open Economy era. Come on now BB what happened? Rather straight question sure you know answer to this one. Spit it out. xxx

NP! Lurker btw I want to make it clear that I take back all the hurtful things I said to you:tounge_smile: We did mean the cr@p to some extent but I am sorry for the hurt I might have caused you :dancing:
The feeling is mutual. Didnt mean to rattle you up but somehow ended up doing so. No hard feeling and apologies if I was out of line in any way whatsoever. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Why didn't you clarify then . Why now.
Go check that thread, u have this selctive reading problem, exactly same post with clarification still lies there..

Guest dada_rocks
Okay this question is specifically for DR and BB. I think that I have conclusively proven that USA has acted against Indian interest on Kashmir. I do also realize that even thought you tacidly accept that you would always quote it with a "that was then, this is now". Of course this is rather funny considering you go back 1000 year history yourself every single time. But I do see that I can not accuse you of doing something(selecting quoting of history) and then do exact same thing. Would be wrong. So lets play it on your turf now. 30 years after Nehru passed. Indian Economy is no more Nehruvian Socialiam but is open liberalised economy, not completely there admittedly but getting there. Depending on what studies you read India is acclaimed as 4th, 6th or 8th largest economy in the world. Always in the top 10. India is widely celebrated as World's largest democracy and a Secular one at that. Okay so by most accounts India should now be as good a country as USA can expect it to be. Common enemy(Al-Qaeda), common economic policy(open economy), common schism(Democracy), Similar Melting Pot etc etc. So here is the question now - Which of the 5 Permanent Members did NOT support India's candidacy for the Permanent Seat in UN Security Council? Straight question, straight answer appreciated. xxxx
(1) nobody denied in first place that USA voted against India interest in UN on kashmir matters, wonder where from the need to prove anything arose. Only point of contention was why it voted the way it did and there u have zilch to support ur stance. Again am not sure what's the relevance of this tid-bit as of today. Particualrly coming from a guy who is sympathetic towards pakistan with whom we have fought four wars and threat of another always remains eminent, does make one question your agenda. (2)1000 years of history part is relevant because the same mentality still exists. The very same mentality culminated in division of India and still is blowing things up everywhere in india. As I said before holding your father (islamic rulers of India) and your hostile enemy (USA) to the same morality is ludicrous. I expect better behaviour from father-figure than i would expect from enemy nation. But scrutiny show my socalled father-figure has been bigger ar$ehole than this supposed enemy. (3)SO noone from India has joined al-quida and that means India has no security threat. Every bomb blast in india ends up findinging at least half a dozen local indian muslim who are working for some LET but that doesn't mean anything to you. We got clean -chit from Bush; who is vile btw and whose word otherwise hardly mean anything to guys like you; suddenly becomes prophet when it suits you. India's direct security treats are LET and its million other off-shoots and indian muslim are very much part of these organization be it in kashmir or in mumbai or in Gujrat. (4)Again nobody denies USA is not so sypathetic towards India becmign perment memeber although voting is still to take place. Again I don't know why are you harping on sthg which none denied. Again question remains what's the relevance. I gatherd ur doctrine seems to be all or nothing unfortunately that doesn't work in world-politic. In fact i can show u yourself do not practice what you preach. So USA is so vile that it should not be touiched by india by even a barge-pole we will coopperate only when they come around and see eye to eye on each and every matetr. Now let us see what you actually do in real life. Sitting here in USA helpping build USA economy further in whatever little way you can by virtue of being a law-abiding tax-paying hard-working individual. May I ask why are you doing this why didn't you keep urself confined in India and sull with proverbial thumb in mouth. Why make an execption when it suits your interest and adopt the policy that other things can wait right now what we can take let us take which in your case is Job in USA. But when it comes to national interest you will unearth everything and argue that unless there is promise of all we should not cooperate anywhere. Why pragmatism be sacrificed on the altar of ego in case of national interest whereas u go around showing middle finger to the same altar in personal life. Sounds like hypocrisy at its zenith. Now you try answering this question (1) In what way not coperating in crushing the comon enemy helps India? Mind you I am not asking in what way it will hurt USA I am interested in what way it will help India? Now take your best shot, no red-herrings please I need to the point precise clear crisp answer..

Guest dada_rocks
I will accept it if you accept the fact that Hindu brigade does not equate to Hindu Fundies.:wink_smile:
I will still stick if it comes from you guys who have used that "fundi" phrase zillion times in past all i see is an attempt at euphemization nothing else underlying feeling remians intact . I can't help it, sorry. But if u can somehow convince me when u used those fundie phrase u meant something harmless then we will see. Don't get me wrong I don't begrudge u or anybody else using any phrase. I know taking any stand comes at some cost, people will attack you and I am quite comfortable with that. So go ahead do that, but please don't sulk when someone responds back. I guess we are done on this no point splitting hairs further.