Terror attacks (UK)

Gaurav

But I dont go around killing people or advocating killing people to make my ideolgical point. Also your point about muslim treatment may have a point if it was only inida which had islamic problem. The fact that there are loads of countries worldwide having these problems with muslims would seem to indiacte that maybe just maybe the problem lies with islam and its followers. They seem incapable of living alongside non muslims for a whole host of reasons!
You maybe right but I didn't think India was facing that huge problems as in say Iraq or Palestine but as I said I wouldn't know. I thought India is a pretty cool country and we don't really see the daily bombings/killings as worse as in say Iraq and now even compared to Europe. Either that or there isn't enough coverage in the media. I never could quite see the divide in India during my recent visits. People have never spoke about the religious divide you mentioned here or there was evidence of any kind of rift among common people. I could be mistaken though but I trust what I experience.

I for one am not saying that all Indian muslims or all world muslims are automatically bad. I don't think I have every said that. You will find good and bad people everywhere. Islamic ideology on the other hand is definitely bad and if such cr@p is drilled at you from a young age then the chance of your logic cells getting fried are VERY HIGH!

There are hindus who do that too...so now what ? True..the problem is ultimately with Islam. No arguments there. But your viewpoint and treatment of muslims is not contributing towards the solution but towards the problem! Thats the messed-up part you are not seeing!
My posts are not that well read that it will have effect on indian muslim relations. Thanks for the compliment though! CC if you cannot see the root of the probs is islamic religion then cant really say anymore. They are fighting with buddhist thais, christinan nigerians, jews, hindus etc etc. They have issues with everyone and are waging jehad with some many diff communitiies and religions

CC if you cannot see the root of the probs is islamic religion then cant really say anymore.
Ok...now you've gone off the rocker. How do you make this statement in response to a satement where i said " True, problem is ultimately Islam" ???? Do you even read what you type or what you are tying in response to ? Does this repartee make any sense to you ? : PersonA: True, i agree..Islam is the root of the problem PersonB(in response): PersonA, if you cannot see the root of the problem is islamic religion, then cant really say anymore. Eh ?!?? My point is not to deny that Islam is the root of the problem. my point is that YOUR perspective is fuel to the fire and doing not a single positive thing but a lot of negetive things on a long-term basis. Ie, i agree with your identification of the main problem. But YOU are also contributing towards the problem, not towards its solution !

That was not my issue- my issue was with subtly pot-shotting and generalizing about a lot of muslims by using 'british muslims...' kinda statements. Its the difference between saying ' blahblah Singh, a Canadian sikh and a few of his accomplices, also sikh and extremists, blew up air india flight...' and ' Canadian Sikhs blew up air india flight'.
What is wrong with saying that a Canadian sikh was involved in blowing the plane? OR 5 Canadian Sikhs were involved...? So it's ok to label all Asians or Indians but not ok to label the actual community that was involved? There is a difference between saying that a British muslim or Indian muslim was involved in an attack compared to saying that all British muslim or Indian muslims are bad/terrorists. If tomorrow I launch an attack in the name of Hindutva then sure as hell people should say that a British Hindu/ Brit of Indian Hindu roots etc was involved in the attack. Why should British or Indian muslims be lumped into the attack that I carried in that name of Hindutva?

CC believe it or not and I hate to smash your ego but your posts are so long that I skim read them often. I missed that point you made anout islam being root of problem. This thing about me contributing to the problem is crazy. I am only typing on internet. I really dont think islamic loonies around the world are effected by my posts! As for soultion , there is no solution. Unless islam can admit there religion has many incorrect points. Which of course as you well know cant happen as anyone criticising islam, including actual muslims is in serious cr#p under the Koran and Sharia!

What is wrong with saying that a Canadian sikh was involved in blowing the plane? OR 5 Canadian Sikhs were involved...? So it's ok to label all Asians or Indians but not ok to label the actual community that was involved? There is a difference between saying that a British muslim or Indian muslim was involved in an attack compared to saying that all British muslim or Indian muslims are bad/terrorists. If tomorrow I launch an attack in the name of Hindutva then sure as hell people should say that a British Hindu/ Brit of Indian Hindu roots etc was involved in the attack. Why should British or Indian muslims be lumped into the attack that I carried in that name of Hindutva?
Agrre no prob;lem with saying Canadian Sikhs or Canadian Hindus if they are involved in religious terrorism

CC believe it or not and I hate to smash your ego but your posts are so long that I skim read them often
If you dont read my posts, fine. Its not a question of ego- i dont care about the debatee as much as the debate..But then dont respond to them either ! If you arnt gonna read what i wrote back, why are you responding anyways ? Kaan mei rui bharke chillane ka syndrom kya ? Khalee peeli time wasting !
This thing about me contributing to the problem is crazy. I am only typing on internet. I really dont think islamic loonies around the world are effected by my posts!
Okay, i apologise. I should've phrased it better. I agree, *you* arnt a problem. But the viewpoints you hold are the ones that are contributing towards the problem & i've tried to explain why.
As for soultion , there is no solution.
Mate, there is always a solution....its about the right time, the right opportunity and the proper action. And even if there is no solution, then why are you throwing more gas into the fire ? that doesnt make sense either !
Which of course as you well know cant happen as anyone criticising islam, including actual muslims is in serious cr#p under the Koran and Sharia!
Look, save your and my time- i already agreed with you that islam is the main problem. My issue with you is not that. So stop preaching to me about Islam is the main problem. My issue with you is your perspective does nothing good and only damages the situation further. ie, counterproductive and thus PART of the problem. Those two are two different things !

What is wrong with saying that a Canadian sikh was involved in blowing the plane? OR 5 Canadian Sikhs were involved...?
Such wordings are BANNED in Canadian print actually under hate-crimes. Simply because by using such words, you are putting a WHOLE community at a disadvantge instead of carefully drawing the line to the guilty parties only! Canadian Sikhs = whole community ! You are giving an impression that all sikhs maybe involved when its CLEARLY not the case! A Canadian, of Sikh roots - that is a singular statement restricted to a person only ! This is no different than religious bigotry and race-profiling. Infact in Canada, throughout the Air India bombing trial, Canadian paper never once put the word 'sikh' in its headlines...it was ALWAYS phrased as ' Canadian charged/in trial' or ' blahblah Singh charged/in trial' in the headline bold print.

So whats the solution to Islamic fundamentalism worldwide? Interested to hear your grand solution to this problem.
I am nowhere smart enough or educated enough to have a solution. But then, do i have to have a solution before noticing that your perspective is contributing to the problem ??!? If you see a man wearing a Hazmat digging a tunnel towards the center of the earth, thinking that he's well protected, do you have to have a solution to his problem ( digging to the center of the earth & standing there) before you can say 'look mate, you = dumb & suicidal idjit' ??!

I am nowhere smart enough or educated enough to have a solution. But then' date=' do i have to have a solution before noticing that your perspective is contributing to the problem ?[/quote'] Er CC really, give it a rest. Its all my fault then is it? Sorry for all the islamic tension around the world. I clearly have played a key part in this. I will stop typing about islam now to prevent further killings. Watch the terrorism dip, now that I have taken this action!

Smoke screen reply by attacking me. At least you admit you have no solution. What to do now then? There is no solution, so what do we do??? Just appease muslims and bow down to all their wishes and demands to try and hope they then decide to do less killings?
No, no smokescreen. I am saying that 'mate, your viewpoints will seriously eff up the situation further' and your counter to that is 'well..err..solve this situation or STFU!'. Which is retarded imo....as i said, do i have to know you are wrong only if i know what the ultimate solution is ??!?
Its all my fault then is it?
Again, do you lack comprehension ? I am NOT saying that it is all your fault- what i am saying is you are putting petrol to the fire and making it worse! I am sorry- i already apologised for saying it was your fault- i meant to say that the viewpoint you hold on this matter is further worsening the problem!
Just appease muslims and bow down to all their wishes and demands to try and hope they then decide to do less killings?
Who said do that ? But do you NOT see the FACT that there are muslims in India who are more loyal than the chest-thumpers here and your viewpoint is directly antagonising them ? What you believe in is not causing a solution- it is akin to throwing gas on your own house with a forest-fire approaching. Ie, you havnt helped but you've just f*cked yourself.This is cold, hard problem analysis mate. Your viewpoint doesnt contribute towards the problem but is instead fanning the fire ! True, you didnt start the fire, the fire is burning your own people- which is why you fanning it is even more ridiculous !!! I am taking an issue with you for giving cause for alienation of muslims who are currently on our side. Is that in any-which way unclear from the issue of 'islam is the burning fire' ?

My fuel is like the twin towers going down and throwing a match at it! There is no point me discussing this. As I will apparently add fuel to the fire:haha:
Your fuel is like driving a lil cessna 4 seater into the twin tower after the 200-seater airliner crashed into it. Not the main problem, but definitely not part of the solution and definitely made the situation worse overall. And whats funny is you think you are trying to help the tower and your intentions may've truely been to help the tower..yet you crashed into it. Ie, totally retarded. Strange thing is you are now gloating that it is just a 'little retarded', not 'a lot retarded'.:stupid::stupid:

Your fuel is like driving a lil cessna 4 seater into the twin tower after the 200-seater airliner crashed into it. Not the main problem' date=' but definitely not part of the solution and definitely made the situation worse overall. And whats funny is you think you are trying to help the tower. Ie, totally retarded. Strange thing is you are now gloating that it is just a 'little retarded', not 'a lot retarded'.[/quote'] Well actually CC. I am afraid you look a bit retarded now. As the match was not meant to help the towers. I was giving an example of a fire and further fuel and how minor my fuel was to the already enormous fire! Retraction would be decent thing to do!

Well actually CC. I am afraid you look a bit retarded now. As the match was not meant to help the towers. I was giving an example of a fire and further fuel and how minor my fuel was to the already enormous fire! Retraction would be decent thing to do!
Okay, well this is getting pedantic. My point that your viewpoint is doing nothing to help the situation but a lot to potentially/actually worsen the sitution still stands. Ie, clearly a viewpoint that belongs in the trash-bin. I am glad you've atleast seen it as a seperate issue from Islam being the main problem...there is some progress..i shall leave it here for now.

Father of UK suspect says son 'not a fanatic' Reuters | Tuesday, 3 July 2007

Related Links • Subscribe to ArchivestuffHave your say AE1.gif The father of one of the suspects arrested in Britain in connection with the London and Glasgow car bomb plots has said his son was a good Muslim who had never shown any interest in political Islam. "He was a devout Muslim but not strict," retired teacher Jameel Abdul Qader Asha, 55, said in Jordan. "He prayed like any Muslim but was not a fanatic," said Asha, the father of eight children, including three doctors. He was seated at his home in the Jordanian capital Amman, holding a photograph of his serious-looking 26-year-old son, Mohammed. "I am sure Mohammed does not have any links of this nature, because his history in Jordan and since he was a kid does not include any kind of activity of this nature," the father said. Mohammed, who was born in Saudi Arabia but brought up and trained as a doctor in Jordan, was arrested with his wife as they were driving on a highway in northern England on Saturday. They were detained hours after police in London discovered two cars loaded with fuel, gas canisters and nails that had been parked near a popular night club in the heart of the capital. A mobile phone was left in one of the cars. It is believed police have been able to move rapidly to track down suspects connected to the failed bomb plots because of telephone calls made to and from that mobile phone. Barely 36 hours after the London attacks were foiled, two men in Scotland rammed a four-wheel-drive vehicle into a terminal at Glasgow airport and set the car ablaze. Police said the London and Glasgow attacks were connected. Another of those arrested was also a doctor, trained in Iraq, a police source has said. Asha said his son had arrived in London in late 2004, accompanied by his wife, after finding a post to pursue postgraduate studies in neurosurgery at a British hospital. By his father's account, Mohammed and his wife had settled in well in Britain and were happy with their lives. He said they had a son, Anas, who was born in Britain almost 18 months ago. "He told us people were nice and considerate and did not discriminate against them on the basis of their religion or colour," the father said. Mohammed was a bright child who won a scholarship from a special secondary school for gifted children, said Asha, whose family comes originally from the West Bank city of Hebron. In recent days, the family had been unable to reach their son on his mobile phone and began to worry that something might be wrong.