Frank Lampard rejects £110k a week contract

Predator_05

Chelsea significantly improved their terms of contract by offering Lampard a £110,000 a week wage compared to his current £70,000 a week deal, and he still thinks it's not enough. Apparently Shevchenko and Ballack are on £120k, so Lampard's wage is inadequate. How sad is this ? After all the years he has spent at Chelsea, becoming a fan-favourite after all that badge kissing he does after scoring goals, he still lets money dictate his allegiance to the club. Modern-day football is becoming a disgrace with all this inflation in contractual agreements and transfer fees.

Agent denies Blues' snub. Frank Lampard's agent insists his client remains committed to Chelsea for the rest of his career, and has denied reports that the England star has turned down the offer of a new deal at Stamford Bridge. He still has two years left on his contract neway. I blame the feckin agents.

Yes, agents are the real culprits. They pimp out their players to earn as much as they possibly can on their cuts - people don't realise how much influence they have in the transfer market these days. Nice pic, BTW. I'd do the blonde on the far left and middle. The two on the bottom right (excluding the black chick) look like trannies, *spits*. Good to see Frank having some fun

Yeah...its a feckin disgrace.The players need to understand dat they need good advice n accountants.They dont need these agents who take tens of thousands off them. As Gary Nev said, The money either should stay with the club or if they earn it with the players. Loads of examples these days...Torres stalling over pay issues, the case of Tevez and Maschareno involviing Kia(not agents as such)...but wtf! Now..Tevez is auctioning himself in the transfr market. Whenever he's linked with a random club each week, he's instantly out with a statement that says something along the lines of "well obviously when a big club like [insert club ] show an interest it's flattering" and use the terms like "beautiful" and "amazing" to describe the clubs fawning over him'?

The git isn't worth that in a whole year. Most overrated piece of shyte I've ever had the misfortune of watching along with his teammate Ashley Cole.
Hear Hear.... N to think that some people rate him on par and even higher than Gerrard!!! Gerrard with one leg > Lampard. Lampard is well suited to chelski only because his arse is protected by makelele.Put him in any other league and he will turn out mediocre. England will win feck all as long as they keep playing gerrard n lampard together in the middle.

Dont get me wrong...Class for the club as he is well suited in the formation and all.A poor man's Scholes. Lampard has been shite over a long period now for international team.Its a joke that he is still in the team.A Gerrard Hargreaves or Gerrard carrick combo is miles better than Gerrard Lampard. Hey Dhondy....U from England?

I am sorry, but Gerrard was been a 1 good game in 5 type player during the last two seasons. Lampard gives you goals every week and does so against the best clubs in the best business. Did you see his goal vs Barcelona at the Camp Nou last season in their 2-2 draw ? Embarrassed the defending champions on their own home-soil. Not to mention the countless goals he has scored under pressure. Gerrard is the better player, but i'd still take Lampard in my team. ...as for his international career - you two conveniently overlook the fact that he was voted England player of the year TWICE ? Yes, now he underperforms in an England jersey, but England are a sh*tty team anyway. Gerrard is also below par for England, as is Beckham, as was Scholes, so stop singling out Lampard.

I am sorry, but Gerrard was been a 1 good game in 5 type player during the last two seasons. Lampard gives you goals every week and does so against the best clubs in the best business. Did you see his goal vs Barcelona at the Camp Nou last season in their 2-2 draw ? Embarrassed the defending champions on their own home-soil. Not to mention the countless goals he has scored under pressure. Gerrard is the better player, but i'd still take Lampard in my team. ...as for his international career - you two conveniently overlook the fact that he was voted England player of the year TWICE ? Yes, now he underperforms in an England jersey, but England are a sh*tty team anyway. Gerrard is also below par for England, as is Beckham, as was Scholes, so stop singling out Lampard.
Gerrard....Thanks to Rafa's genius he slots the best midfielder on the right n thinks that will work wonders. Lampard scores goals...Pile drives them as Dhondy said.Thats bot it.Half of them go in thru deflections.He contributes nothing otherwise.He neednt wen it comes to club because there are others to precisely do that.But when it comes to international level...he will struggle. Gerrard on the other hand is a more complete player.He can tackle, he can defend,attack,score goals...just bot everything.N this coming from a fanatic United fan should tell u how much i grudgingly admire him. As for Scholesy...he was played out of position time and again.Fed up he retired...Its no surprise that Mac immediately after taking over tried to persuade Scholesy out of retirement.No wonder that. The Gerard below par thingy is a direct result of Lampard and him playing together.Both come in each others' way.

Errr...yes, i have - otherwise i wouldn't be commenting. They had their moments, but ultimately they both were hounded out by England supporters. Scholes, towards the end of his England career was a waste of oxygen. Beckham has that one freekick vs Greece, but did absolutely nothing in World Cup '02 (he failed to track Ronaldinho for Rivaldo's goal, BTW), choked in the Euro '04 shootout vs Portugal and was subbed off in tears during last summer's World Cup in Germany. Gerrard is such a frustrating player. Sure, he looks to you on the 10 minute clip you see on Match fo the Day (or whatever it's called) but he drifts in and out of games too often. Lampard has less ability but he makes of the most of what he has.

.Half of them go in thru deflections.
LMFAO !!!! That is a load of rubbish and you know it. Prove to me that half of Lampard's 20+ goals last season were deflections and i'll mail you a Coors Light I love the arguments you guys are coming up with to slate Lampard. "Yeah, he scores 20 goals every season, but other than that...he does absolutely nothing !" LOL ! Do you know how ridiculous that sounds ? I suppose Van Nistelrooy is crap as well...so what if he scored 25 goals last season, he contributes nothing else and is just a "finisher"..:hysterical:!

He is a penalty scorer, Lampard. Good free kick taker. Nice volley on the turn. That's about it. He is a West Ham kinda player, where his father was assistant coach for many years. Doesn't really belong to the big league, like that Ashley Cole (cor...he has written a book about his freaking self, can you believe it!)