Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

Only 3 Episodes left for completing "The Wire".. What are your favourite characters? Mine is Omar!! :D
Show was great, small little kids carrying guns was a bit scary and shooting without flinching ....scary stuff :fear:

that will most probably have full version.
whats the total time of episode 42 min? texy told 90mins ip have only 42 mins episode..so does pirate bay

whats the total time of episode 42 min? texy told 90mins ip have only 42 mins episode..so does pirate bay
but IMDB is also showing the 1st episode of season 5 as 45 minutes :hmmmm2: If its 45 (or 42) minutes then you have many, many torrents on IPTorrents/demonoid etc but for 90 minutes I haven't seen even a single torrent till now.

but IMDB is also showing the 1st episode of season 5 as 45 minutes :hmmmm2: If its 45 (or 42) minutes then you have many, many torrents on IPTorrents/demonoid etc but for 90 minutes I haven't seen even a single torrent till now.
yes..i have downloaded from Pirate bay and then thought about what Texy posted..any way i will go ahead and watch now..let me see later [my guess is they may have shown a 45 mins special episode from past years]

yes..i have downloaded from Pirate bay and then thought about what Texy posted..any way i will go ahead and watch now..let me see later [my guess is they may have shown a 45 mins special episode from past years]
enjoy :two_thumbs_up: Meanwhile I will wait for 1 more year and then download all 5 seasons....

enjoy :two_thumbs_up: Meanwhile I will wait for 1 more year and then download all 5 seasons....
common watch 1-4 now... so when season 5 ends u can start that...this is the greatest show ever [arguably..as i didn't saw lot of other series :winky: ]

common watch 1-4 now... so when season 5 ends u can start that...this is the greatest show ever [arguably..as i didn't saw lot of other series :winky: ]
if I watch the 1st four seasons now then it will be an agonizing wait for the last season :mad: I'd rather wait for some more time.

if I watch the 1st four seasons now then it will be an agonizing wait for the last season :mad: I'd rather wait for some more time.
yes, i finished watching all 4 seasons just to be prepared and get in the zone AND I AM SURE DEA BRO-IN-LAW will be dead soon 315365_10151039411507722_1692109691_n.jpg602319_10151034615262722_1762171647_n.jpg541389_10151034597932722_283932429_n.jpg

watch one or 2 episode per week....its 50+mins without advertisements imagine my situation about GoT..finsihed all 5 books..now not sure when 6th and 7th will release :((

I meant 1 hr - commercials ( minus ) = 42 mins
Oh, ok...
watch one or 2 episode per week....its 50+mins without advertisements imagine my situation about GoT..finsihed all 5 books..now not sure when 6th and 7th will release :((
:phehehe: I'm also waiting for the next seasons of Mad Men and GoT.....................and its a long wait :(