Oke u software developers why can't I open pdf in two separate windows at same time

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

I can do that with WORD.. why this basic thing is not available in acrobat. Any adobe product developer around might like to answer this one. This is so annoying, so often I need to open two pdf files on two screens at the same time but can't do that..

Guest dada_rocks
go to edit then select preferences then go to documents then tick "show each document in its own window"
I don't see any document option in preferences..

Guest dada_rocks
yes upgrade it.
which one is yours let me know I will download that.. Thanks alot man in advance hope it works

Guest dada_rocks

yes we with our windows.. thanksapo now it works.. man so it took adobe 8 revision to figure out this simple thing

yes we with our windows.. thanksapo now it works.. man so it took adobe 8 revision to figure out this simple thing
no problem. I think it was there in 7.0 also but in different tab. I have 8 on my desktop here so was not able to check the 7th one. Version 8 is just the UI changes to make it more like a vista application.

Guest dada_rocks
no problem. I think it was there in 7.0 also but in different tab. I have 8 on my desktop here so was not able to check the 7th one. Version 8 is just the UI changes to make it more like a vista application.
so u are telling me all these yaers i suffered like a knob for nothing