When the Chickens came home to Roost !

Ram

One problem with that lurks. If you abuse in Bihari, it will prbably be filtered out by the software and nobody can hold you accountable. But , if i let go in Tamil its gonna be there for all to see and what if the guys manage to find out what it means .. I think i will be big trouble then ! :haha:
No trouble Sriram. I suspect this is what will happen. You let out Tamil yelp. Female posters run to login to Babelfish or whatever Translation websites are out there to see the actual meaning. Within minutes they realize the true(read horny side of you). Sriram is crowned the bad boy of ICF and girls are falling over him. A day later his picture lands in the "Pictures for Ladies" thread started by GKD. :hysterical:

No trouble Sriram. I suspect this is what will happen. You let out Tamil yelp. Female posters run to login to Babelfish or whatever Translation websites are out there. Within minutes they realize the true(read horny side of you). Sriram is crowned the bad boy of ICF and girls are falling over him. A day later his picture lands in the "Pictures for Ladies" thread started by GKD. :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: How i wish that happens ! :hysterical:

All you g@ndoos need to shut up
What !! when people abuse themselves to death , you want to sell it to HBO ! when people have fun , you dont like it and ask us to shut-up ! This is double standards ! :hysterical:

in 17 minutes i will be heading home ! :P
Good.. have a snack and come back refreshed ! I have decided to take you on today ! We shall see , whether its YOU or ME ! :angry_smile: P.S -- I am just kidding...

Dopey is too tired for ICF...the rest of this week is crazy...so have fun with our bihari baboos...just beware of the one malcontent Bihari who will show no hesitation in abusing your ethnicity if you snare him- which is easy to do,really.

Dopey is too tired for ICF...the rest of this week is crazy...so have fun with our bihari baboos...just beware of the one malcontent Bihari who will show no hesitation in abusing your ethnicity if you snare him- which is easy to do' date='really.[/quote'] You dont lose a SINGLE chance do you ! :haha: Bottom line -- STOP PERSONEL ATTACKS ! Wish u an enjoyable journey home !

You dont lose a SINGLE chance do you ! :haha: Bottom line -- STOP PERSONEL ATTACKS ! Wish u an enjoyable journey home !
Dopey was me..and no names named...so cannot be a personal attack if no person is named ! :wink_smile:

Dopey was me..and no names named...so cannot be a personal attack if no person is named ! :wink_smile:
Yea.. I knew dopey was you. I was concerned with you attacking yourself man ! :wink_smile: This dopey name rocks man ! :haha:

Thoda ham ko bhi smoke karne ke liye de do na CC. Don't tell my wife though :giggle: I would have to smoke naked in the shower right next to the exhaust fan. Then brush my teeth and take shower to get rid of all evidence :hysterical:

He lacks knowledge period there is no need to qualify.. Thanks to google he puts few garbage here and there. recently we were debating voting in CWC at the eve of independence for PM's post the clown comes up wiht the SC Bose drivel.. I wondered why he broached up this unrelated topic then I put those words in google search and hit enter voila very first result was talking about SC Bose.. :haha:
ROFLMAO....:hysterical::hysterical: stripped butt-naked.... i have some Google stocks and thanks to u, makin a lot of dough.... how do u find wikipedia??