When the Chickens came home to Roost !

Ram

in the presence of Rahul, you are hopelessly incompetent to teach me or anyone else cricket. Why would one settle for an inferior teacher like yourself who cannot admit his error when someone far superior like Rahul is merely a phonecall away from moi ?
Rahul may be better than me.... but we have to share our responsibilities.... unlike you, we have a life... so we will teach you part-time and u learn full-time, kapiche?

Rahul may be better than me.... but we have to share our responsibilities.... unlike you' date=' we have a life... so we will teach you part-time and u learn full-time, kapiche?[/quote'] I aint in any hurry- this is just a game..if i need any lessons, i'd take it slow with rahul..no need to dilute the quality by introducing your inferior tutoring..there isnt an exam at the end of this.
CC has been playing truant the whole day.... not learnt anything and the day is almost over....
Earnt me 200 bucks for truancy...i don't mind.

If you guys dont stop ' date=' i shall abuse you ALL in some of the worst possible language in Tamil and nobody is gonna understand a word. ! :hysterical:[/quote'] Yes lets do that Sriram. I would join in choicest Bihari lingo..You know the kind teri *** ke **** and all of that.. Bring it on Marirs :thumbs_up:

Actually isnt it Capisce? :damnmate:
Since it is not an English word but a yiddish word, there is no correct spelling of it in English...Capisce, Kapische, Kapish, etc..all goes. A bit like arguing if it should be 'tumhaarey' or 'tumharey' or 'tomharrey'... :wink_smile:

Yes lets do that Sriram. I would join in choicest Bihari lingo..You know the kind teri *** ke **** and all of that.. Bring it on Marirs :thumbs_up:
Seriously Lurker , looking at these guys going for each other's throat has made me lose ALL sense of dignity i had. Its gonna be no-holds-barred from now on. :haha:

Seriously Lurker , looking at these guys going for each other's throat has made me lose ALL sense of dignity i had. Its gonna be no-holds-barred from now on. :haha:
Yeah lets make this a man show. Out with all hidden perverted feelings I say. Lets let out those choicest abuses we have held back on ever since we made some female friends.. Also G-Strings should be made National dress. Who here is with me? :thumbs_up:

Remember one thing when fighting racist, bigoted and lying scum like D_R : if you fight with a pig,you must be willing to get dirty. Luckily, i have the proverbial 'shower' right next to the pig. :haha::haha:

Also G-Strings should be made National dress. Who here is with me?
:thumbs_down::thumbs_down: I veto...there is nothing more annoying than standing in the bus and getting your underwear caught in your ass-crack...G-string is like getting a super-sized version of that annoyance. :haha:

Yeah lets make this a man show. Out with all hidden perverted feelings I say. Lets let out those choicest abuses we have held back on ever since we made some female friends.. Also G-Strings should be made National dress. Who here is with me? :thumbs_up:
Aye Aye Sir ! One problem with that lurks. If you abuse in Bihari, it will prbably be filtered out by the software and nobody can hold you accountable. But , if i let go in Tamil its gonna be there for all to see and what if the guys manage to find out what it means .. I think i will be big trouble then ! :haha:

:thumbs_down::thumbs_down: I veto...there is nothing more annoying than standing in the bus and getting your underwear caught in your ass-crack...G-string is like getting a super-sized version of that annoyance. :haha:
Fair point that. Okay so G-Strings should be made National dress for women. And specially for those between 20-35 and weight between 100-140 pounds..