Indian Team goes crazy!

Re: Indian Team goes crazy! Yes, sounds a bit OTT for just a one test win. But, given that this was the first Indian win in SAF in 14 years, I guess it was fine. If we don't win the series, this win will not mean much except that it was our first win in SAF for the purposes of a record.

Re: Indian Team goes crazy!

jeff.... he was having something quietly in a corner and was drentched by sachin... when the whole team was on the ground with beer cans in hands running after each other...ganguly was having some snacks.. may be he wanted to be alone..just to keep the fire in his belly to remain ignited...but as a team memner he should be involved in team things.. even VVS was seen running here and there evading beer bath...may be ganguly has created a shell around himself which juniors are reluctent to cross... but still....i would have enjoyed watching ganguly running after dravid or kumble with beer can in his hand..
See you maybe right but this whole celebration is through the eyes of a report who never saw how ganguly got all wet. All i know is what i saw on tv, i saw ganguly jumping around (like he always does) with others players at the fall of amla and smith. His reaction was just same as we say in australia or england. With Dravid as captain cameras are now on rahul and not ganguly thats all. For all those who think this celebrations is over the top .. abbe tumhari too.... :spin:

Re: Indian Team goes crazy! looks like Sachin is the happiest of all...After toiling for 17 long years..finally he has been involved in some historic wins... long may this continue... About Ganguly..I saw him celebrating like anything when he took catch to dismiss Kallis...