CC's thread for off topic discussion

gorah_pindu

I am on to CC's secrete :wink_smile: CC runs an internet forum debate company called CC1981. CC =CaptainChacha + 1981 (Number of forum employees/agents who post on CC's behalf) = CC1981 :wink_smile:
I can't believe everyone missed this....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Haha' date=' don't know sh1t about German, but the language suits metal perfectly ![/quote'] Translation of the third song for you. The song was inspired by a German cannibal who advertised for a victim online. A very interesting case as the "victim" technically was not a victim. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: [1] "Teil" means "part" or "piece", but can also be slang for "penis", similar to "thing" in English. [2] Only present in the single version of the song: This is a direct quote from an online posting made by Armin Meiwes, a man in Germany who found a willing "victim" (Bernd Jürgen Brandes) to slaughter. Before the deed, Brandes wanted his penis cut off, and they ate it together. [3] "Weiche Teile" is a pun on "Weichteile", which means "genitals" in German. “Looking for a well-built 18 to 30-year-old to be slaughtered†The Master Butcher [2] Today I will meet a gentleman He likes me so much he could eat me up Soft parts and even hard ones [3] are on the menu Because you are what you eat and you know what it is It is my part – no My part – no There that's my part – no My part – no The dull blade good and proper I'm bleeding heavily and feeling sick Although I have to fight to stay awake I keep eating while in convulsions It's just so well seasoned and so nicely flambéed and so lovingly served on porcelain And with it, a good wine and gentle candlelight Yeah I'll take my time You've got to have some culture Because you are what you eat and you know what it is It is my part – no My part – no Because that's my part – no Yes it's my part – no A cry will ascend to heaven It will cut through hosts of angels Feather-flesh will shriekingly fall from the top of the clouds onto my childhood

carefully pick whom you would like to debate and it can be pretty interesting ... if you pick a cheap whore then thats what you will get ....:D dont mean to be condescending or anything ... but just my humble 2 cents.
:hysterical::hysterical:

haan so lurkerbaba' date=' did u hear the song?[/quote'] Ke Dil Haare? Of course I did. Good song but you should probably hear Ali HAider's Purani Jeans sometime :tounge_smile: much better to hear that while driving in the sunset me thinks.

carefully pick whom you would like to debate and it can be pretty interesting ... if you pick a cheap whore then thats what you will get ....:D dont mean to be condescending or anything ... but just my humble 2 cents.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: