How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?

How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?  

1. 1.

• Different ball game at home - India will win easily
    • It will be close but India will win
    • Draw
    • India will lose at home as well

There quite a lot of draws over here but that's due to the weather. The weather saved Sri Lanka from losing by a bigger scoreline. The weather also saved India in that first test at Lords in 2007. You lot were 9 down, Monty got turned down a LBW which should have stood. Pakistan have only beaten us 4 times in Pakistan. We hardly ever tour there.
This kid is like a lot of the T20 fans over here, he has no understanding of or appreciation of the game and its history
There quite a lot of draws over here but that's due to the weather. The weather saved Sri Lanka from losing by a bigger scoreline. The weather also saved India in that first test at Lords in 2007. You lot were 9 down, Monty got turned down a LBW which should have stood. Pakistan have only beaten us 4 times in Pakistan. We hardly ever tour there.
pakistan have won thrice in eng. eng only twice in pak.
When you are finally out of your nappies you will understand that an knowing where you have come from is very important in shaping where you are going. By not appreciating the history of the game and not therefore protecting it you are pissing on what is great in cricket, the test between bat and ball. all you kids want is a slogfest, well as any women will tell you, it experience that is more important than vigour
you are going through a mid life crisis. just because you guys are old means your viewpoint is right? crazy.
you are going through a mid life crisis. just because you guys are old means your viewpoint is right? crazy.
No I think I have alot more experience and insight than you do, that is why I think you are talking horseshit You have only been watching the game for a few years, come back when you have 45 years watching it
No I think I have alot more experience and insight than you do, that is why I think you are talking horseshit You have only been watching the game for a few years, come back when you have 45 years watching it
aaah india will have won 2 more wcs by then kohli rohit etc will have got 10000 runs by then. fun. :dance:
that's why i said the series will be 2-0 or 1-0 instead of 4-0. will be like 2008 oz series.
That Aus side was in decline. Also India was probably at their peak in tests back then. It's all changed, and that was the time we played you a few months later and lost the 2 test series 1-0. Different now. It's great batsmen are retired or on their last legs and you have bunnies as replacements.
We've drawn 2 and won 1 of our last 5 tests in India. Even West Indies put up over 500 in the last test match they had.
You'll always draw some matches in India and teams will always score high in India. Teams score high and lose (Chennai 2008). You guys have lost 3 out of your last 4 tours to India and drawn 1.
If that's the case' date=' why do so many teams lose in India? Everyone should be getting a draw atleast, right?[/quote'] Good teams get draws, poor teams get rolled. So by your logic, if we draw with you in India we must be the bettwer team because we beat you at home, but you could not beat us in your home?