How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?

How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?  

1. 1.

• Different ball game at home - India will win easily
    • It will be close but India will win
    • Draw
    • India will lose at home as well

I'm pointing the ashes results out to show that it's not uncommon for us to do well in a test series but fall to bits in ODI's. This is because so much is putting into the tests and ODI's aren't taken with quite the same respect. So your comparision with ODI's and test form has no bearing on one another. If we lose the test series to India but won the ODI series nobody back home would care about the ODI result. Just disappointed with the test performances.
what i'm saying is it gives an idea about conditions. in the 6-1 england competed (although lost). in the 5-0 in four of the matches you guys struggled to cross 200. jadeja and ashwin were weaving webs around you. and odis are not slogfests like t20s. middle overs require plenty of negotiating the ball around, taking singles etc.
what i'm saying is it gives an idea about conditions. in the 6-1 england competed (although lost). in the 5-0 in four of the matches you guys struggled to cross 200. jadeja and ashwin were weaving webs around you. and odis are not slogfests like t20s. middle overs require plenty of negotiating the ball around' date=' taking singles etc.[/quote'] You are showing your inexperience. Go and have a look at our test batting against India over the last 30 years and you will see a huge difference. What makes me laugh is where will you go when we start winning We are expected to lose, if Eng rack up wins and draws in the SC you will look very silly
anderson sucks in odis in sc - 91 in 10 overs. strauss/prior - kicked out of odi team. the main heroes trott, cook and pietersen were there.
ODI's yawn Do you not realise that batsmen bat totally different in a 50 over slogfest than they do when batting in a test where you might bat for 160 overs?
You are showing your inexperience. Go and have a look at our test batting against India over the last 30 years and you will see a huge difference. What makes me laugh is where will you go when we start winning We are expected to lose, if Eng rack up wins and draws in the SC you will look very silly
in india it isn't that good. What makes me laugh is you will disappear when you guys lose just like you weren't anywhere to be seen in the series over here.
yeah nice. thing is in the pinnacle of all three forms we've been better world cup - 2 to 0 t20 cup - 1 each world no 1 - 22 months to 4 months
Yeah whatever. We have better head to head in 20/20 and tests. Test being the most significant. We've been the no.1 team before rankings existed. Only Aus and West Indies have created a dynasty but there have been other teams at the top that were not quite so dominant. England has been no.1 a long time ago.
Yeah whatever. We have better head to head in 20/20 and tests. Test being the most significant. We've been the no.1 team before rankings existed. Only Aus and West Indies have created a dynasty but there have been other teams at the top that were not quite so dominant. England has been no.1 a long time ago.
70-72
yeah when most teams were minnows and aus and eng were the only proper two teams? :haha: