Are we gonna win the CB series?

Magneto

Are we gonna win the CB series?  

1. 1.

• Obviously. We are the world champs, and we'll whitewash the Aussies in the finals like last time
    • Errrm. We might win a few games, and manage to get to the finals. Then we'll get smashed.
    • Haha. We'll lose most of our games and get knocked out in the group stages only.

Anyone knows' date=' why don't India play in Perth that often? Especially we didn't play a single test for 25 odd years before 2008. We don't play in ODIs as well that often. Why is it so? Is it our mofo board's defensive mentality or something else[/quote'] I'm sure Australia decides the venues and doesn't do that in consultation with India. You should ask Australia. http://www.cricket.com.au/

Actually Ashwin's return in form is a great sign for India. I seriously believe if Indian spinners are bowling well then we can go on to even win the series now. Also remember, our all spinners are basically pure all-rounders. India's middle order is a bit scratchy atm but if Rohit and Raina can get in-form, we have very good chance. It will be very difficult to keep Sehwag quite for long, he will be coming back in form very soon especially when we are playing Sri-Lanka

Actually Ashwin's return in form is a great sign for India. I seriously believe if Indian spinners are bowling well then we can go on to even win the series now. Also remember, our all spinners are basically pure all-rounders. India's middle order is a bit scratchy atm but if Rohit and Raina can get in-form, we have very good chance. It will be very difficult to keep Sehwag quite for long, he will be coming back in form very soon especially when we are playing Sri-Lanka
sorry i will disagree again ashwin is not a pure all rounder but yes he can stick there and score 30 which is very valuable specially when batting is struggling if rohit , riana fail again i will bring in tiwary his technique is good enough for these conditions we need people who move there feet and get into good positions like kohli he makes it look so easy out there.. would like to see gambhir back in team in odis he can still do the job better then others this policy of resting seniors is strange play gambhir at no 3 kohli at 4 then if rohit cant get his act together u owuld have to drop him talent he has it but so does tiwary..dont go by looks its effectiveness that counts
He'll score another 150 and not cross 25 for the next 25 matches :facepalm:
sorry i will disagree again ashwin is not a pure all rounder but yes he can stick there and score 30 which is very valuable specially when batting is struggling if rohit , riana fail again i will bring in tiwary his technique is good enough for these conditions we need people who move there feet and get into good positions like kohli he makes it look so easy out there.. would like to see gambhir back in team in odis he can still do the job better then others this policy of resting seniors is strange play gambhir at no 3 kohli at 4 then if rohit cant get his act together u owuld have to drop him talent he has it but so does tiwary..dont go by looks its effectiveness that counts
Its ok yar. You can disagree. We all r here for discussions and debates. Remember, Ashwin has a test century and he has a very decent technique and lots of time while playing. If he applies himself, he can be a very good batsman. Infact, he is already showing lots of signs of that. And I am seriously not in favor of dropping Rohit. We can drop Raina and get Tiwary in. And we will be playing all the 3 openers in the final crucial stages of the series. So, Gambhir will definitely come in the team.
Its ok yar. You can disagree. We all r here for discussions and debates. Remember, Ashwin has a test century and he has a very decent technique and lots of time while playing. If he applies himself, he can be a very good batsman. Infact, he is already showing lots of signs of that. And I am seriously not in favor of dropping Rohit. We can drop Raina and get Tiwary in. And we will be playing all the 3 openers in the final crucial stages of the series. So, Gambhir will definitely come in the team.
hmm ya but raina looked better then rohit today well we will wait for next match i guess yadav should come in for that one..
He'll score another 150 and not cross 25 for the next 25 matches :facepalm:
Unfortunately our dumbo selectors have kept Rahane out of the team when they should be grooming him on these Australian pitches. Coz next time we tour Australia, Sachin won't be in the team. This team of Srikanth and co have a habit of doing atleast 1 or 2 blunders in every series :facepalm:
Unfortunately our dumbo selectors have kept Rahane out of the team when they should be grooming him on these Australian pitches. Coz next time we tour Australia' date=' Sachin won't be in the team. This team of Srikanth and co have a habit of doing atleast 1 or 2 blunders in every series :facepalm:[/quote'] +1 and he is better suited for these conditions then even rohit.. well he will get his chances.. his technique is such he will love these tracks more then subcontinent ones..
Minnow my asss. Sri-Lanka is a recent world-cup finalist and they have beaten South Africa in SA in last 2 ODIs on the basis of their pacers and middle order. How dare you say that :whack:
he is bangladeshi immigrant what more did u expect? :dontknow: to him only bangladesh is good asian team :dance:
+1 and he is better suited for these conditions then even rohit.. well he will get his chances.. his technique is such he will love these tracks more then subcontinent ones..
Yes, he is just like a well-cooked, ready to serve player. He really showed a lot of improvement again Finn and co even in India, especially in a match at Mohali where there was something for English pacers. He scored 92 odd there. You r right, he relishes on pitches where there is a bit of bounce and pace. Don't understand the logic behind dropping him in ODIs especially when you selected him in tests and didn't play him even a single match
Unfortunately our dumbo selectors have kept Rahane out of the team when they should be grooming him on these Australian pitches. Coz next time we tour Australia' date=' Sachin won't be in the team. This team of Srikanth and co have a habit of doing atleast 1 or 2 blunders in every series :facepalm:[/quote'] Rahane can come and groomed later with India A. Doesn't deserve to be in the team based on form. He's played 3 tour matches scoring nothing. No point increasing the burden in a team already burdened. And there is no guarantee he'll be around after 3 years.
Yes' date=' he is just like a well-cooked, ready to serve player. He really showed a lot of improvement again Finn and co even in India, especially in a match at Mohali where there was something for English pacers. He scored 92 odd there. You r right, he relishes on pitches where there is a bit of bounce and pace. Don't understand the logic behind dropping him in ODIs especially when you selected him in tests and didn't play him even a single match[/quote'] no logic really lol yes his technique is such he loves ball coming on bat he loves hooking too u can tell even ebfore match which player would like conditions and which would struggle but still rohit is talented and with hard work willl come good sooner then later
Minnow my asss. Sri-Lanka is a recent world-cup finalist and they have beaten South Africa in SA in last 2 ODIs on the basis of their pacers and middle order. How dare you say that :whack:
Can't bat, can't bowl, can't take a catch. Pathetic bunch of minnows. Good for India's ego. Can play scratchy cricket and eke out some wins.