Are we gonna win the CB series?

Magneto

Are we gonna win the CB series?  

1. 1.

• Obviously. We are the world champs, and we'll whitewash the Aussies in the finals like last time
    • Errrm. We might win a few games, and manage to get to the finals. Then we'll get smashed.
    • Haha. We'll lose most of our games and get knocked out in the group stages only.

Don't worry' date=' Indians are sher in sub-continent conditions. No other Asian team has upper hand[/quote'] trust m with this line up we wont win a single game against lanka they are improving and pakistan have ajmal... our super tailunted players cant play aussie spinners in australia properly :wall:
trust m with this line up we wont win a single game against lanka they are improving and pakistan have ajmal... our super tailunted players cant play aussie spinners in australia properly :wall:
They were always improving even 2 years ago or even in 2007 WC but yet they have not improved to that level to not to be beaten by India. So, India always have a upper hand in front of SL
They were always improving even 2 years ago or even in 2007 WC but yet they have not improved to that level to not to be beaten by India. So' date=' India always have a upper hand in front of SL[/quote'] they plyed well in odis in south africa.. are dominating both australia and india atm and they have better spinners one gr8 odi bowler and solid inform batting we dont stand chance on form .
they plyed well in odis in south africa.. are dominating both australia and india atm and they have better spinners one gr8 odi bowler and solid inform batting we dont stand chance on form .
Time will tell mate... I will always back India against Sri-Lanka till the last moment. I still think beating Australia tomorrow is the bigger challenge for India and after that, in the last match, India will definitely beat Srilanka.
Time will tell mate... I will always back India against Sri-Lanka till the last moment. I still think beating Australia tomorrow is the bigger challenge for India and after that' date=' in the last match, India will definitely beat Srilanka.[/quote'] One more post and this thread will hit 350 :woot: That's like doing a half KT. B->

We are the champions - my friends And we'll keep on fighting - till the end - We are the champions - We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions - of the world - :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks: :party::party: :bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra: :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats: :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: We are the champions - my friends And we'll keep on fighting - till the end - We are the champions - We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions - of the world -

We are the champions - my friends And we'll keep on fighting - till the end - We are the champions - We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions - of the world - :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks: :party::party: :bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra: :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats: :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: We are the champions - my friends And we'll keep on fighting - till the end - We are the champions - We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions - of the world -
u getting ranting from saurav?:hysterical: