Funky YouTube Vids

Rajiv

Suma I loved break-dancing back in the day, did school shows etc Nostalgic, great to see it back
me too was pathetic back then. now can't dance to save my life but still love the dance . another one from the baap of moonwalk. none can beat this guy in moonwalking the best and the fastest zgqbBr3KAp4

Moonwalk was the 1st step in BD'cing I remember renting breakdancing VHS tapes, and moonwalking was the first lesson and offcourse MJ was like god then. Remember Thriller and Beat it Not to brag, but I moved really good and back then, the girls loved it darn, the 80s..

Javed Jaffrey was from my school, and I was so impressed when he liked the school show etc..especially daring Bhopal Tragedy Javed, his brother etc , we all did a big charity show..I mean I was way in the back and javed was a treat to watch

i dont know how he (mj)does the last step though where he leans forward . can't see any strings attached.That is very difficult if not impossible most popular dance when i was young was robot dance and snake dance:haha:

i dont know how he (mj)does the last step though where he leans forward . can't see any strings attached.That is very difficult if not impossible most popular dance when i was young was robot dance and snake dance:haha:
You mean main Nagin tu Nagina? stuff

You mean main Nagin tu Nagina? stuff
:hysterical:but something simlar dunno what the step is called but we used to call it snake dance where the guy jumps almost falls on the chest then moves something like caterpillar \snake close to the ground (well thts the best i can explain this dance:cantstop: its not in any of above videos though

Phillipino Warden becomes creative Youtube Stats Views: 5,036,233 | Comments: 14068 | Favorited: 27455 times Warden wanted some exercise for the inmates, became creative 1,500 plus CPDRC inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center, Cebu, Philippines at practice! This is not the final routine, and definitely not a punishment! just a teaser.

hMnk7lh9M3o