Why exactly is Tendulkar in the odi team???

Why exactly is Tendulkar in the odi team???  

1. 1.

• To "guide" youngsters like Jadeja in the team
    • To get his 100th 100 as he knows he's gonna struggle in Tests
    • He wanted to have a longer vacation in Aus so he came "back" for Aussie tri series
    • Can't say. It's a head scratcher and I have no clue

and as always you showed up and started spewing hate and will now proceed to tell us that it is valid criticism wonly ... some things don't change :wink:
common saar this is cheap....i never insulted or abused Sachin or fellow ICFrs... (if u consider questioning Sachins place in team i cant help) see this is the precise thing i am telling u in Disagreement thread you will start to preach even before some one going to post anything against sachin.. Tell me saar one thing...why cant any one question Sachin...if his 36 pr 37 its ok but he is 39 what he will gain from playing whichever match he wants and not playing other matches...why cant he retire or announce retirement plan for atleast in one format...any way he is going to play IPL for atleast 2/3 more years so he wont miss cricket soon... By the way inspired by your comments i opened a thread
the problem is not with people questioning but the manner in which it is done. look at your post # 17 in this thread ... it is just plain factually ( and ofcourse logically) incorrect because SRT played against WI , and Eng in Tests where he had a chance to get the 100th. Both these teams werent the No.1 team. Its not like you weren't aware of this before posting. So why do you make such posts ? Trolling and attention seeking are the reasons plus possible dislike for Tendulkar. And in Tendulkar fans you have a prime audience to go about pursuing your silly needs.
thats only one point...100 100 thing is more to message to some people rather than a hate message.. Also thats a reply to why he plays ODI matches not related to tests... He even skipped WI tour if i recall correctly...
Before the series I was so happy that Bhajji was dropped and now I am close to the point where I am ready to champion for Bhajji's comeback in the next series. At least he showed some fight no matter what and we never saw such apathy within the team when he was around. Apologies Bhajji' date=' I was wrong to doubt you :hatsoff:[/quote'] if its come to Sachin or Bhajji in team....Sachin any day even if he is 50
Cant understand what you are trying to say ... And in your urge to troll you forgot that the 100th 100 can be achieved in Tests as well as ODI's Damn I didnt know this ... so this proves that he is playing for 100th 100 and wants it only with good teams ... right ?
1. some messages has to go to perticuler people....any way he will PM You or post 2. see 1 3: Just gave a example thats all...seriously its doent matter against whom he scores that century ....

Damn! The number of people who think the j(ch)oker is playing for selfish reason is now 5 times the number of those who want him to "guide" yuva khiladis! lol.. Hilarious to see this on an Indian website. How the mighty have fallen. Serves him, and his cheerleaders, right though..:finger:

It wont be prob for Sach as hes experienced enouthwe tgh to know how to adjust in "picked ones". But the youngster might struggle in "in n out series" but luckily its the experienced pair of se ghwag n gambir that takes over. I think it wont be a prob if he plays all series or announce his retirement plans, say in 1yr or 2yrs. He did the same before WC but everyone assumed hes trying to keep him fit for WC since it will be his last series but nothing happ, may be hes trying to keep himself fit for IPL. Thats just my opinion, who knows he might be thinking "lets entertain my fans a few more time" or "a couple of 100s will give me 50 100s in both formats". But to be fair, there are lot of youngsters in Indian team than OZ n SL right now.

His career is now more and more resembling indian television serials which keep getting prolonged with repetitive recycled storylines. What Sachin is doing right now is embarrassing all us "normal" Sachin followers. In this phase of his career its very painful to watch him getting out to new generation bowlers. Its like watching a Rocky Balboa movie where the hero gets pummelled by any aira-gaira village boxer. Spectators are still giving him standing ovations when he enters and leaves the stadiums. thats for what he has done in the past, not for "on the pitch" performances. He better quit before the ovations stop and people get bored of seeing him. Please! Some of us are tired of these continous heart breaks.

wat about logic ' date=' facts, reality and common sense Einstein :questionmark:[/quote'] Logic says at the age of 39 people start to have a retirement policy in Cricket in India .. Facts says there is nothing more to achieve other than 50 50 but has 'fans' repeatedly says individual glory is not important Reality says If you are in a team which lost 8-0 away from home and your performance is not good in those loses and you cant Inspire them to perform better time to do a deep thinking Common sense says think about all the three above points with some sense FInally Einestein played only 2 List A matches so far...so cant say anything now
nth time .. if it was just about 100th 100, he wouldn't have missed WI series (home-ODIs and away), or England ODIs...this has been media hype all the way long, which public easily subscribe to...and this just got fueled with unfortunate dip in form and some bad luck. fun fact - at 39 he is much fitter and committed/passionate than testosterone kay godowns - Ashwin, VK, PK etal...raina/kohli/Jaddu/Rohit can dive around in infield, but SRT (and most of his generation) were never known to do that..and he still gives his 100% wherever the captain places him. You don't have many choices.. Apni gaaandey jalaatey raho, hum haath sekengey, aur match ka maza lengey.....tumharey cheekhne chillane se kuchh nahi hone waala.
QFT