Vijay Hazare Trophy, 2011/12

Sir john

oye sabby sabby oye!!!!' date='agar kal Dinda khela tou meri tarf se 2 mil ICF$ tujhe :nice: ,aur na khela tou abhi se ye le :finger:[/quote'] I doubt Dinda will be playing tomorrow...Dhoni has this habit of letting his trusted ones do their bit of t**ti first...a new player is introduced only when one of the 'experienced' ones shats himself to the point of stomach/loin/groin cramp
Yes yes. Now I remember. That Karan Arjun film. Rakhee keeps talking - karan arjun waapis aayega. You sound like that. Rakhee is chainsmoker too I think.
:wall::wall: Muje kya se kya bana diya. Vaise its that same rakhee na, of that song-dekha ek khwaab to ye silsile huye, door tak nigahon me hain gul khile huye :--D
I doubt Dinda will be playing tomorrow...Dhoni has this habit of letting his trusted ones do their bit of t**ti first...a new player is introduced only when one of the 'experienced' ones shats himself to the point of stomach/loin/groin cramp
Yep, I am sure this Chewtiya Dhoni will go with 2 swing bowlers and 2 spinners and rest part-timers. He will surely won't give chance to Dinda. Ganddu hai sala :finger: